Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 451 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

NW3Y Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2018 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Very fine  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality, fast service and good pricing. Very happy with these cards.

KC5WA Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2018 12:20 Send this review to a friend
perfection  Time owned: more than 12 months
My third time ordering QSL cards from Randy. Again perfection. It only took 9 calendar days from order to receipt. Perfection always. 73 WW5RC

WB3DYE Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2018 05:11 Send this review to a friend
good experience  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Worked with Randy and it was a pleasure! The card I finally decided on ordering can be found on my QRZ page!
WB3DYE

W6AAJ Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2018 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Consistently Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use over 1,000 QSL cards a year, this was my 5th reorder with Randy.

I requested a few minor changes to the graphics on the back of the card, Randy had a proof to me the next morning. (A Sunday!) The cards arrived in less than a week. Great!

Really, what more do you want from a QSL provider? He's fast, he makes great suggestions, he listens and HE DELIVERS quality.

I highly recommend him

WA9VFD Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2018 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hams receiving my cards are very impressed. Getting these customized was quick and easy and a bargain.

K4SSN Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2018 18:34 Send this review to a friend
outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is very dedicated, he worked on my QSL card design over Christmas day !! He was very polite and professional in all communications. Randy responded to every note I sent him quickly. I picked up a clock from him as well , I was so surprised at the quality of the clock, the print on it was outstanding.

When I got the cards, there was a type-o in my address, mistakes happen, Randy immediately told me he would reprint at his cost and send me a new batch ! inside a week I had my new cards corrected and looking GREAT !! Thanks Randy , you will get ALL my orders for QSL cards as well as other shack stuff ....

W2BXR Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2017 18:46 Send this review to a friend
Another great card!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order with Randy was when we lived in SC. Moving to PA I needed new cards so I contacted him again. I had Randy carry over the design from my first order to this one and again he did an outstanding job. The new card has one of his new backgrounds and the card stock seems heavier. Good job!!

W6OU Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2017 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Good support  Time owned: more than 12 months
Good communications during planning and composing stages.

K2RB Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2017 09:48 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was a pleasure to deal with. Ordered cards, mouse pads and cups with the artwork supplied from Jeff, K1NSS. The quality was incredible and I know now where to get those special cards. Thanks Randy

W2FKN Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2017 10:36 Send this review to a friend
BEST QSL CARDS EVER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first cards from Randy - He absolutely out did himself in every respect. Got them earlier than promised and the quality is second to none! Great guy to deal with and he'll always have my business for sure! Why go anywhere else.