Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker Help

Reviews Summary for Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker
Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker Reviews: 30 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $129.95
Description: External communications speaker specifically designed for SSB, FM. AM and CW.
More info: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180519356359&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT.

You can write your own review of the Voice Master Pro Communicatios Speaker.

N7SOC Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2018 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Terrific speaker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's Big, it's bold, it's beautiful. This speaker is High-Fidelity for amateur radio! I had been using a dual-speaker satellite speaker from a surround sound system but it produced nothing but high frequency hiss that drove me crazy. Having to use hearing aids, I needed something better.. reading the reviews on this speaker prompted me to get one. it is great for ham radios. I can hear clearly across the room and it has cut off the high frequency hiss. It is like using headphones with out using them! this is one well designed ham radio speaker--well worth it!!!

A9KW Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2018 12:34 Send this review to a friend
I have 3 of these speakers  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the only speaker I will use, I have one on each of my 3 rigs. Sounds better than all the others I have tried. Bought my 1st one several years ago.

KD2JF Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2018 03:45 Send this review to a friend
2 drivers baby...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for something with great rec audio that was a little different. Wow does this fit the bill! Well made cabinet, two drivers, 3 ports (a two inch one between the drivers). The cabinet seems to snuff the really harsh noise and highlight voice. compared to all the factory speakers this sounds like Hi Fi for the HF operator. Presently using it with my Icom 7300 and sounds wonderful. If you have EQ on your rig add a star...it will sound even better. There is a spacial effect that you get with more than one driver that is a plus. Love it.

SWLTEXAS Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2016 13:49 Send this review to a friend
Great speaker.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I picked up my Voice Master about a month ago. It is build like a brick and sounds great. Had it wired up to my Icom R75 and Kenwood R1000. Sound quality has been improved significantly with R75 stock speaker. My R1000 sounds good with stock speaker but Voice Master made it much more clear to my ears at least. Price is a bit high but well worth it.

W8DMC Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2015 19:04 Send this review to a friend
The Only One  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had one of these outstanding sound speakers before we built our new home, and sold it, thinking I'll buy all new equipment, which I did. However, you don't place a small box next a Yaesu FTDX5000MP and FT-950! Yet, like many I fell into the trap again and spent over $300 on 3 designer brand name box speakers, with all the cute switches that do what the one excellent Voice Master Pro Speaker (Geared to Amateur Radio). Needless to say, selling the other three and replacing them with one classic Voice Master Pro, is the only way to go. No frills, just great audio sound and one hell-of-bang for the $.
Excellent, sound quality, great voice clarity, just what any professional satiation requires. They get my Vote- Hands Down

KJ7CY Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2013 12:56 Send this review to a friend
Nice Sounding Speaker  Time owned: more than 12 months
I did not accept the $5.00 refund in order to leave this review. I have owned this speaker for a little over a year now and I am very pleased with it. I have used it on a Ten Tec Orion, Omni C, and Corsair II as well as a Yaesu FT-100D. The speaker is built of high quality stained wood, and the cabinet looks very nice. It is fairly large and heavy so it will not slide off the desk. I have used it on SSB,CW,FM,and AM with great results. It has just the right amount of lows and highs for communication with out the high frequency hiss that comes from a lot of speakers I have used in the past. It is a great improvement over the Yaesu External Speaker with the filters built in that I was using before I got this one. A bit spendy but worth it for me.

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2013 07:21 Send this review to a friend
Very nice speaker  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've had this speaker since March. Much better than the internal one which is obvious. I have nothing to compare it to but it does sound very nice. I have no complaints. It is built very well. Very solid. It sits in a shelf above my radio at ear level right in front if me. The black wood cabinet will compliment any station. I'm happy!

NA6D Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2013 18:54 Send this review to a friend
Very well made and sounds great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very quick shipping and well packaged. When I pulled it out of the box, I was impressed with the cabinet build and the appearance of the speaker overall. Hooked it up to an old Ten Tec Omni 6 plus and was a huge improvement over the rig's internal speaker. The audio presentation on SSB is very good, not too many highs or lows. It seems to be an accurate speaker in terms of frequency response. I am pleased with my purchase. It looks really good on my operating desk.

KA9HJZ Rating: 4/5 Nov 6, 2012 15:39 Send this review to a friend
nice looking very well made  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I dont know what kind of speakers other hams were useing to be able to say WOW or best speaker i ever had. its a good speaker nice looking and wont slide off of your shelf or desk but for me its a 4, i didnt use test instruments to check the sound quality. I just used my ears, i also asked others to listen to it and got the same responce as mine. i wired up two old speakers i had, one about a 7 inch and the other a 9 inch and hooked them up in parallel and put one on each side of me about 3 feet from my head and wow, thats a nice speaker system.I will admit i like a more trebel sound for voice. My headphones still work the best for me. i also have a ten tec speaker and a kenwood sp-31 which are good but nothing to brag about. but if you want something thats well built, has a decent sound and looks good in ur shack, get a voice master.there is no money involved in my review.I used a Ten Tec Jupiter to test it.

N8DUY Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2012 15:45 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME SPEAKER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used MANY speakers in my 35+ years of radio and this speaker is just AWESOME! On SSB the voice response is just incredible! On CW (800hz) the speaker reproduces the tone without oscillating the speaker enclosure like so many factory models do. For the best performance as an audio engineer I recommend putting the speaker directly in front of your operating position. Every room acoustics are different so you might want to experiment. Setting your radio up with the proper filter settings will also make it sound even better! In my operating position it is almost like wearing head phones and visitors can hear good clean audio! The speaker is VERY WELL constructed and looks like it was made for my shack!