Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | FDS Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for FDS Graphics
FDS Graphics Reviews: 156 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $17.50 US 100 full color cards
Description: Full color QSL cards shipped worldwide from Just $17.50 Including delivery!
More info: http://www.fdsQSL.com

You can write your own review of the FDS Graphics.

KC2YRJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2018 02:01 Send this review to a friend
Always Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
FDS always produces an excellent card on great stock; colors are crisp, design work is first rate and my cards arrive in about one week here in NY, USA. Any special requests I have are handled quickly and courteously. I've enjoyed ordering from FDS and am very, very pleased with their work. Let me add that their prices (including shipping) are very reasonable. I have no reason to look elsewhere.

G4HZW Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2018 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Very professional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Geoff still had my original artwork on file after 17 years. I made one or two changes and ordered 500 re-prints. They arrived within 2 days! Excellent reproduction, spot on!

GW0KRL Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2018 14:47 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Can't recommend FDS Graphics highly enough. Excellent service and advice given with proofs to check you get exactly what you want. And an incredibly fast turnaround time.
It's the second time I've used them and it certainly won't be the last.
73, Ian GW0KRL

M0XXJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2018 17:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely stellar service - I selected and ordered my cards on Thursday, received the proofs later the same day and then received the cards on Saturday! Really nice quality cards and interesting to see such a wide range of options on the site as well as other services.

G4DCF Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2018 19:00 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really excellent service, quick delivery and great quality cards.

G4DWV Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2018 05:00 Send this review to a friend
BRILLIANT!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have only used Geoff since coming back to ham radio a few years ago. Boy, did I land on my feet. The service is top-hole! When be makes suggestions to my layouts, they are always for the better. Proofs are sent out whenever anything is changed. If you use another service, I'd say you should do yourself a favour and try Geoff at least one. You won't be sorry. His prices are worth every penny. Finally, if you knew how difficult I am to please, you would realise how impressive this review really is.

EI6GI Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2018 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Look no further  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have had 2 cards designed by Geoff so far - Great quality, fast, efficient service and Geoff is easy to deal with. What are you waiting for.

GI7VXC Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2017 06:23 Send this review to a friend
excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
ordered a reprint and from order time to receiving cards was all within a week... excellent service.

VE3XA Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2017 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got my first cards with this call sign from Geoff and could not be more pleased.

Nice to deal with some one who not only does what was promised but done very well.

Brian VE3XA

M0WGF Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2017 08:02 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was recommended fdsqsl from one of the guys at my local radio club and I have to say I've been very happy with the service Geoff has provided, I will be using fds again in the near future.