Reviews Categories | Ham Logging Software | Prolog2K Help

Reviews Summary for Prolog2K
Prolog2K Reviews: 65 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $60 USD
Description: Prolog is a full featured and awards tracking program running under Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista-32/64 and Win7-32/64. Please visit our website for more detailed information and screen-shots
More info: http://www.prologsystem.com

You can write your own review of the Prolog2K.

AF0H Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2018 19:16 Send this review to a friend
Fabulous Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using ProLog since version 1. I have never regretted paying for it or the upgrades. ProLog does exactly what you need it to do. Has all of the pertinent info close at hand and easily viewed from the main screen. Track your award status--visible from the main screen. Has a superb log-listing function for printing out your log in a number of ways. Most importantly, the customer service is second to none. Ed and crew are very quick to respond, answer their phones most of the time (they are on helping knuckleheads like me sometimes, you know), and will call back in a timely manner when you leave a message. GREAT product and GREAT people!

KZ9DX Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2012 14:02 Send this review to a friend
I would never be without this logging program!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Let me start out by saying that everything positive the other reviews mentioned is 100% true. I have been using ProLOG for the past nine (9) years. My computer experience back then was very basic but from day one ProLOG was easy to use. Today, V8.00.0 interfaces seamlessly with Digipen and MixW, interfaces with LOTW, logs all required activity, and tracks ARRL awards. When something is not clear, simply clicking on the help question mark normally fixes the problem. However, on the rare occasion that I am still unable to figure it out, a quick call to Ed and the explanation is crystal clear. Finally, let me add that Ed is always pleasant and never makes the call feel like an imposition.

W8WV Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2012 15:49 Send this review to a friend
Gotta love it!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used PROLOG for over 13 years now. Ed helped me convert my home grown old dBaseIII file to PROLOG. I have customized POLOG for my preferences and just love it. Tracks my DXCC and WAS and well as counties. Ed gives excellent customer service when and IF you hit a snag. Can't wait to get the next version!

W6GAK Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2012 20:15 Send this review to a friend
The Best ==  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been with Ed for over ten years now, and
have never had a worry withany problem that would
arrise. Any questions, just call and Ed will get
back to you quickly. There seems to be a quick
fix from him and cheerful as well. Keep up the
great work Ed = Keep us going Thanks SamK

WB2OSM Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2012 16:49 Send this review to a friend
Great program!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I love this program. My experience with this company has been wonderful. When I have needed customer support someone was there to help me.

FORMER_HOLDER_WX7P Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2011 14:58 Send this review to a friend
This is the ONLY program I use for general logging!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Prolog for 12 years. I have 90185 contacts logged so far. Ed, for customer support, is without any doubt 'the man' for getting things done. He is 'spot on' for keeping the program up to date. He deserves the Red Badge of Courage for putting up with my numerous calls to straighten things out. Note: I am not a computer literate person, by any means.
I respond to a great many QSL cards. Prolog is invaluable in making this task easy and relatively painless. I work all the major PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB contests. The resultant ADIF files transfer easily into Prolog.
The program also controls the beam heading. I find this to be a very valuable feature.
Thank You Ed for all your help.

Wilse - WX7P

W7DON Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2011 19:41 Send this review to a friend
A great program with lots of help from Ed.  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is a great program with many features. It is hard to explain in this short note but it does all you can think of and then some. The help that Ed gives to us older amateurs is amazing. Buy this program and you cant go wrong. Don w7don

WB2RFB Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2011 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Great product and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using Prolog since 1999 and it has never given me any problems but most important is the service and ED's unbeliveable patience. I corrupted my log completely and Ed spent hours with me on phone and email and fineally had me send my log to him as an attachment and he straightend it it all out and returned it to me. I'm sure trying to explain computers to an 86 yr old guy isn't easy to say the least..

Thanks ED

Vic WB2RFB

KK3KK Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2011 17:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months

After 7 plus years it's time to write a review on this great Logging program. Like others I had using the "free" or "shareware" programs and always found that they lack this or that feature. I'm a causal DXer and contester, I find the versatility of ProLog meets all of my needs in one program, gives me instant status of entities worked, needed and the status of awards. The software is well supported and problems or issues are rapidly addressed by Ed in the support group. All of my problems have turned out to be self induced or caused by my firewall settings, this hasn't stopped Ed from walking me through each issue and resolving the cause. As you can tell I'm a "happy camper" and would recommend that you check out their website to see if it would fit your needs.

Stan

W2GB Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2011 07:07 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Prolog for general logging almost since its inception and have been a very satisfied user right from the start. Prolog is extremely user friendly, sure there is a learning curve but after a short while even I had it mastered. The logger has updates when changes are needed and it is easy to install them. There are options when ordering Prolog so you can include just what you need. As others have said the best part about Prolog is the Customer service. Ed always responds to inquiries quickly and is able to resolve any issues and answer any questions you may have. Ed has even taken a few of my suggestions and incorporated them into newer versions of the program. I certainly would not hesitate to continue to endorse Prolog to anyone looking for a great logging program.