Categories | Antennas: HF: Verticals; Wire; Loop | Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical Help

Show all reviews of the Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical

You can write your own review of the Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical.

K6EB  Rating: 5/5 Apr 22, 2019 18:04  Send this review to a friend!
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I live in a nice mobile home park, but I don't think I need say more as far as the need for stealth. This antenna provides far more stealth the 135 ft End Fed that blew down last winter. Before I had it grounded and before I had put down a single radial. It tuned up on my Intellituner with just a push of the button, and before I knew it I was talking to a station in Rhode Island, 2,491 miles to my east with a 5/9 signal report. I now have a solid ground and 16 radials and it seems as if there is no limit. I am extremely happy with this antenna. The service at Zero-Five is very good as well. Tom answers you back quickly.