Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | PAR Electronics SM-50 6M Stressed Moxon Help

Show all reviews of the PAR Electronics SM-50 6M Stressed Moxon

You can write your own review of the PAR Electronics SM-50 6M Stressed Moxon.

WA6RSV  Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2019 02:17  Send this review to a friend!
Superb Engineering and On Air performance!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Arthur C. Clarke Wrote his first law which states "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I have dealt with Dale before about a year ago when I first decided to dip my toes in 6 Meters by buying his 6 meter Omni angle. When I got it it looked so fragile that I thought that I've wasted my money..Boy was I wrong! That antenna rocked my 6 Meter world.

Yesterday I installed his SM-50 Stressed Moxon on an 89 dollar rotor held with PVC pipe masts 25 feet up. Holy Cow! the DX stations started coming in full force.

I've been an active Ham since 1976 and even though I fully understand the theory of how a Moxon works Today after about 120 qsos in two days on FT-8 I have to say. It's magic!

Don't even think about it. You won't regret it. 3 Lbs and super easy to assemble. Great Service by Dale too!
73!