Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR Help

Show all reviews of the QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR

You can write your own review of the QSO-King End Fed Antennas by NUR.

N3EKO  Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2019 17:02  Send this review to a friend!
Great choice  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm looking to try another type of antenna but I keep asking myself why.

Maybe it's to reduce the arguments that I'm running power when I'm only running 50 or 100 w.

The 9:1 unun is well built and is DC grounded for those of us that dont like lightning! It's also quiet from it being DC grounded.

I love 160 and 80, I moved my QTH and needed something up quick in the winter and put up something that I am surprised it works as well as it does.

50 feet of LMR 400 to the QSO KING box at 1 foot grounded to a 8 foot rod and 100 feet of #12 going to my well casing. Then a roll of #12 from the output to 30 feet then it runs along to 50 feet AGL with it being an inverted L. Not sure how long it is. I love this unun. I can just throw it up and it works great! The best part is the builder. Great support and ideas.

I require a second antenna and it's hard not to purchase another QSO KING. From a small lot to 4 acres the antenna has proved itself again and again! Depending on the length you may need to use an external tuner or play with the length. If you are looking for it to do all the bands, stick to the supplied 117' non resonant length.

73, see you down the log