Manager

eMail Subscription

Review Summary For : Amateur Prefix Maps by UT0UM
Reviews: 20MSRP: 10
Description:
The most accurate and up to date prefix map. Edited and kept

current by experienced DXers. Professional quality offset

printing. Free shipping for club or group buys.
Product is in production
More Info: http://www.hamradiomap.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
KC8Y Rating: 2013-01-09
very up-to-date map Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Just received my latest up-to-date radio-call map of the world...Especially enjoy the country/previx schedule showing...Overall it's great !!!
RN3AKK Rating: 2012-10-16
VERY NICE MAP Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have got UT0UM map. Very quality printing on fine coated paper. All new Countries included such South Sudan. Very well packing in Tube. I am agree very strongly to buy this Map.
VE3WCQ Rating: 2012-07-25
Great product! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I bought 5 and shipped very quickly. I bought 1 for myself and gave the other 4 as gifts. Fellow Hams loved them and one asked if he had 2 stuck together. That will give you an idea of the paper stock that they use.
Very happy and I think all who get one will be also.
All the best 73!

VE3WCQ
OE2ATN Rating: 2012-07-12
top quality and very good customer care! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
The print is in top quality and really up to date.
Customer care is first class - my first package was buckled by the post but Alexey sent me a new map immediately.
Really a very nice accessory for your shack!
US7IGN Rating: 2012-05-28
best map today Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
This is not the only thing that should be present in each shack of DX hunter, but also a wonderful gift to a beginner HAM.
Map of UT0UM not only the most accurate to date, but also the cheapest for the best quality. I definitely recommend it to all.
N4AP Rating: 2012-05-22
Excellent map Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
AND, Exceptional customer service by Vasiliy, K3IT. Highly recommended.
K5XK Rating: 2012-04-28
Outstanding World Map & Updated Prefix List Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have lots of ham radio maps, but unfortunately most are sorely outdated. However, I recently found www.HamRadioMap.com ... wow, bonanza! Updated country lists and prefixes, with brilliant, crisp 4-color printing. A terrific value $10, plus nominal shipping. You get the benefit of less expensive, high quality printing from the Europe by Alexey, UT0UM, coupled with exceptional Stateside customer service by Vasiliy, K3IT. Highly recommended.
PY7RP Rating: 2012-04-27
Great Quality, Fast Delivery Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Received today a set of 4 maps from UT0UM.
Very good print quality.
Good seller. Answer quickly your questions via e-mail.
Ordered on April 1st, Received April 27th so quick delivery as well.
TNX 73 Renner, PY7RP
VE2JL Rating: 2012-02-20
Great!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Easy to order and fast delivery in a quality shipping tube. Nice quality map and the size is right as it fits in a 24x36 frame. It sure fills that blank section of the shack wall.
Even the XYL approved this purchase.
W0IW Rating: 2012-02-20
Best Ham maps found!!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
One of the best ham radio maps I have owned !!!

I bought this map, and just got the other day Pretty darn fast shippingg.. Wow I love it. Great quality and the ham radio info is spot on.. Also the colors are done right, this ham map Is one of the best I have ever owned.. GREAT JOB GUYS !!! Gonna buy a few more as spares and gifts for other ham friends as well A +++..