Manager

Description:
A professionally engineered High-Quality,Heavy Duty, Light
Weight, Plug and Play no tuning necessary SIX amateur radio
bands 20-17-15-12-10-6 meters broadband hexagonal beam wire
antenna.Easy and quick to assembly. Made from high quality
components. Antenna designed by G3TXQ and made by SP7IDX.
More info on his website.
Product is in production
More Info: http://sp7idx-hexbeam.eu
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
94.81704.9
SQ1WO Rating: 2018-06-02
Greate antenna Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Hi all,
I use this Antenna for over a year. I have it mounted on the 4th floor at home.
This is a solid construction. It works without any problems.
I recommend it to everyone
CT1BWW Rating: 2018-06-01
GOOD ANTENNA! GOOD QUALITY! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I was recomended this antenna from a friend, and all he says babout the antenna is correct! This is really good quality antenna . Working for 6 bands , manufacture by Mr Waldi SP7IDX. Very robust, little space and very light Not necessary a Big Rotator. Be attention you need at least 8 Meters Mast.
Due a lot of orders you have to wait a bit!
EI8JB Rating: 2018-05-19
Excellent Antenna Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
Excellent antenna and so quiet compared to my previous antennas, amazing build quality high spec components
AA1EE Rating: 2018-05-08
Waited 8 1/2 Months Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Great Quality but the 8 1/2 Month was a little extreme. Be prepared to WAIT.
SP9LCW Rating: 2018-05-03
Jestem zadowolony Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Od ponad roku eksploatuję tą anten wg Waldi SP7IDX Do porównania Hexbeam, używam G7PDX i 80 metrowej Delty. Różnice są znaczne ! oczywiście na korzyść Hexbeamu ! Anteny stoją na 4 piętrowym budynku. Dlatego polecam tego typu antenę , szczególnie tym
którzy nie posiadają "hektarow" wolnej przestrzeni!
Pozdrawiam vy 73 Jurek
K3MA Rating: 2018-05-03
Excellent Quality and Performance Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have had Waldi's Hexbeam up for almost three years in the NE USA. IT looks as good today as the day I put it together. I have helped install two other Hexbeams from other manufacturers and the SP7IDX uses better quality materials and the machining is second to none.
DL4LL Rating: 2018-04-27
A think very good choice Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I waited 5 months for delivery but I knew that delivery will take time before I ordered, therefore no problem. The assembly was quite easy, but with help and a struggle it is now 10m high on the tower. The SWR is perfect on all 6 bands. After some further testing I will wind the tower to a hight of 18m. The strong winds we had in the last days where no problem. I hope that will also be the case when then real storms come. I intend to use this antenna, hopefully, for many years to come.
Thanks Waldi
OE7SFI Rating: 2018-04-16
Very nice antenna Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Very nice antenna and very nice contact with Waldi. I've mountet it here in the mid of the austrian alps and it works like a HF beast. Buy it, enjoy it.
VU2CDP Rating: 2018-03-22
Very good workmanship! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
The overall build quality is excellent and the performance is also equally good. The delivery timelines can definitely be improved; took a while to arrive! Waldi is very responsive to emails.

Deepak VU2CDP
IK4SDT Rating: 2018-03-21
Good Antenna Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Excellent antenna Hexbeam 6 band from sp7idx Waldi,good performance comparable to antennas with more elements,excellent in long distance,very robust, little space and very light.