Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: UX5UO Print

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
ON4AMG Rating: 2019-10-18
My one stop shop for QSL cards Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I also happen to be the QSL manager for our local club. When in need for QSL cards I get in touch with Gennady. His service over the past years has been excellent and consistent, his advice invaluable and last but not least his QSL cards are of high quality standards and are sold at HAM friendly prices.

Earlier 5-star review posted by ON4AMG on 2014-12-30

After finishing up the designs for ON5XY, ON6GBN and myself, I sent the files to Gennady for approval which promptly arrived.
The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I paid the local representative on December 19, the cards arrived December 30, that is 11 calendar days with Christmas in between!
By coincidence, I had the pleasure to have a QSO with Gennady on 15m on December 28. We briefly talked about the QSL cards and exchanged thougths about the designs.

What can I say more that has not already been said? The whole experience has been flawless, if there is any doubt, just drop Gennady an e-mail and he will come back with advise ensuring the best final result possible. The quality of the finished product is outstanding, his pricing very competitive. Gennady has specialised in printing QSL cards and it shows. His craftmanship just made 3 OM's very happy, thank you Gennady and when I run out of cards a new badge will be ordered!

G0ERS Rating: 2019-10-17
Excellent service and price Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have just received my first batch of QSL cards from Gennady and I am more than pleased with the result.
Email enquiries were dealt with in a very timely and professional manner and Gennady was very helpful with final tweaking of the design.
The order was placed and the cards to my own design were printed and delivered to the UK from Ukraine in less than 10 days from Paypal payment being made.
The cards are printed to a very high standard and I cannot fault them in any way. I am very happy to recommend these QSL cards to anybody, and with service like this, you just can't go wrong
W8JRK Rating: 2019-08-08
Fantastic printing (and fast!) Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Gennady UX5UO is amazing. I've ordered 5 different QSLs from him over the past 8-10 years and each time I am blown away with the quick turn around on approving the finished artwork, the speed in which they are delivered (usually +/- 3 weeks), and the wonderful quality of the printing. I can't imagine using any other printer.
VK2ICJ Rating: 2019-07-04
Simply Awesome Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I received my QSL Cards the other day from UX5UO and I cannot say enough about the quality in the printing. These are truly wonderful and I'm excited about sending them out to people. Seriously you cannot get a better deal out there. I'm very very happy!!!
OH2BN Rating: 2019-06-26
UX5UO Print - VFB Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Having just received the latest air-mail shipment
of QSL cards ordered from Gennady, UX5UO, a QSL
printer par excellence, I just want to commend
him on what is his unquestionably super efficient,
reliable and speedy service with amazing print
quality and no-hassle payment arrangements.
For many years now, I have been a regular
“customer” always ordering a new batch of
cards of my own design which Gennady has
supplied without delay, and never has a single
shipment gone missing. Gennady's pricing is attractive, to say the least, and payment is easy via online bank transfer. A highly recommended option when you are in need of eye-catching
pasteboards at an irresistibly affordable price from a reliable source.

73 – Jarmo OH2BN
F6CUK Rating: 2019-06-07
QSL Card Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have been using the UX5UO service for many years and I am very satisfied with Gen's work. Good quality at the best price.
ON4LBI Rating: 2019-05-17
Excellent service at good price Time Owned: more than 12 months.
After some activations in EA8 (Canary islands), I asked Gennady to print a QSL project according to the model I had prepared. After 2 emails to finalize the project, I made my first order.
About 10 days later, I received my cards at home, exactly in accordance with my request.
The work is very neat, communication with Gennady very easy (very fast response to e-mails). My first order was very good (Luxury 4G + 1) and I am completely satisfied with the service offered.
A few years later, I made 2 orders in Super 4G + 4 quality and I was completely satisfied.
Each time, I proposed a model made with Publisher and Gennady modified some framing errors or proposed a retouch.
But it is also possible to request a proposal without having prepared a model, Gennady will be happy to help you in the ideal design of your QSL.
Quality at a fair price and perfect service.
VE1GG Rating: 2019-05-08
QSL cards Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I was looking for a QSL print service and I selected UX5UO service after I saw the samples on his web site. After a couple of emails I gave Gennady my final confirmation. I just received my order and I am very pleased with my SUPER (4G+4) QSL cards and the prompt service I received, the return address labels was an added touch. Gennady is very good to work with. I highly recommend UX5UO print service and will be using Gennady again when I have to reorder.

KC9YY Rating: 2019-04-15
Tops Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have ordered six times from Gennady. All six times I have found tremendous Quality-Service and Price.
Excellent to work with either changing a card or creating a new card.

Earlier 5-star review posted by KC9YY on 2018-07-28

This is my fourth set of cards from Gennady.
Highest quality and service every time.
We also use his cards for our club (NIARC) Special Events.
Thanks Again
KC9YY

Earlier 5-star review posted by KC9YY on 2017-10-12

This is the third time ordering cards from Gennady in recent years and I have never had a bad experience.
This last time was for our local clubs Special Event K9A.
If you want quality, price and service UX5UO is the way to go.

Earlier 5-star review posted by KC9YY on 2015-02-10

Gennady offers Service, Quality, Price, Cards arrive as promised. I highly recommend to every body that is looking for a great experience in purchasing QSL cards. I will definitely be back when I need cards. Thank You, Gennady
WD7E Rating: 2019-04-13
Excellent in every way! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Upgraded my callsign so I ordered a second time from Gennady. These cards arrived very quickly and they are even better than the first order (we tweaked the color a bit on this order). When these are gone I will reorder for sure. Cannot say enough good things about UX5UO Print!