Manager

More Info: http://
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
0034.3
K5MDK Rating: 2017-08-16
Great PS watch out for input voltage Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
While I love this light-weight power supply, with its phase adjust feature, to offset possible noise, and good price, beware of your PS input voltage configuration. This product has been seen configured for 110VAC 60Hz and 220VAC 50Hz internationally and has not been seen configured for both simultaneously. The back of the unit shows two voltages: the first is the input voltage and the second is the fuse voltage rating of 250V. I let the smoke out of mine during TDY to Korea when I connected my 110VAC configured PS to 220VAC. But it has served me well for Field Operations.
M6HMS Rating: 2017-08-07
Great Little Power Supply Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
I was after a small PSU to take with me when I move around the UK. This PSU is nice and compact. It has screw adaptors on the rear and a 10A Cigarette Ligther Socket on the front. It does make a slight sound with the fans running in the background, but it seems to disappear after a few seconds into the background. I have not taken it anywhere near to what it is rated for due to license restrictions. I purchased mine from Moonraker.eu for about £60. It was definetly worth the purchase.
HG5AZR Rating: 2015-11-06
fan noisy Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have this power supply,fan noisy for me.
I used it with 20A without any problem.