Manager

Description:
Main site for JT-Alert software for WSJT-X & JT65-HF:

For direct help from Laurie VK3AMA and other JTAlert users:

HamApps (JTAlert & JTMacros) support by VK3AMA
HamApps (JTAlert & JTMacros) support by VK3AMA.

Useful helper applications for JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
JTAlert - Provides several alert types based on decoded callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
JTMacros - Provides additional "free Text" macro buttons for JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
Product is in production
More Info: http://hamapps.com/
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
00164.7
K0UA Rating: 2018-08-11
Wonderful product Time Owned: more than 12 months.
This product is so good and so easy to install, I cannot imagine working WSJT-x modes without it. The WSJT-x suite should come with this bundled with it. This program is essential for working for awards, as you can set all kinds of awards. The built in texting feature to other users is invaluable. Again, did I mention how easy this was to install and set up.
NN2X Rating: 2018-08-10
What a great program Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Once again, here is one of these programs, that are free, and is incredibly powerful. I can't see how any Ham operator does not give this a 5+. I really believe if the vendor would charge 100 USD, then this would be 5 all the way.

About the Program...I am using Kenwood 590s, HRD / DM780 / WSJT X / And now the JTAlert app for WSJTX

If you desire to make DXCC, or work all states, this is a must, it simply alerts you (Audio) and visual, for the missing states, country or state, or what ever else. It works seamlessly with WSJTX and of course WSTJTX works seamlessly with HRD/DM780

Also, if a Ham operator has JTAlert you can text in real time...

Great program!

C U on the bands, NN2X.
N4SJW Rating: 2018-06-30
Can't imagine JT8 without it Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
Currently using ver2.10.14. What an utterly fantastic program. Works seamlessly with WSJT-X and works fine on my Win 10 laptop. You can configure it for alerts on needed states, countries, grids, etc. I've logged over 2300 QSOs since July 2017, WAS digital/FT8 over 2/3 of the way to DXCC.
ZS1DX Rating: 2018-06-30
Essential for FT8 Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have made thousands of DX QSO's with JTAlert running along with WSJT-X. (Windows 10) I cannot imagine being effective on FT8 without this essential program/app if you are trying to complete DXCC, WAS etc. Glitch free, highly informative.

I wish it were available for OSX (Mac) as well.

If you are not using JTAlert yet, get it!
ON6SX Rating: 2018-06-30
Works fine Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I'm using it with WSJT-X and JTDX on win 7 & 10 together with HRD and never had problems with it.I say thank you for this free software.
K7ZOV Rating: 2018-06-30
JTALERT IS PURE JOY Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have been running WSJT-X for a number of years on both Win7 and Win10 computers using Log4OM for my logging an JTAlert running with it. Never had one issue. Loads and runs every time. A few nights ago I updated WSJT-X to 1.9 so I could play FOX and HOUND with the Baker Island people. I then updated JTAlert. Not one issue I was up and running in a matter of minutes. Not sure why some people have had issues, but I suspect it is something in the computer causing issues, like hidden malware or maybe in virus/malware programs. But I can say for sure, after using it with many Win 7 and Win 10 desktop, laptop and tablets, the program just plain works....
WB9MSM Rating: 2018-06-30
Great Software Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
Works Great! Thank you . . . excellent piece of software that works very well with ACLog and WSJT-X. No issue whatsoever to install . . . 73 Denny WB9MSM
WC4R Rating: 2018-06-30
Wonderful and necessary Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
Using it for 7 months now. Makes logging and ID of stations wanted sooo easy! Install was simple (idiot proof) and smooth on two Win 10 PCs here. A must have IMO. No conflicts in any way with all my other programs running along side. Not a system or memory hog either.
W6GEE Rating: 2018-06-30
PURE JUNK!!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Too many program file conflicts. On one of my newer laptops I tried installing the latest version of JTalert and could not do so because of some "missing" JTalerthelper.exe file that actually does exist in my Windows 10 program file. After attempting to resolve this problem using the web forum, my eyes just crossed from all the irrelevant blather. After deciding to try uninstalling this program, I was unable to do so because of some mysterious "Audio & Visual" files being used by other programs - none of which were running - which need to be closed before proceeding. In my opinion, this program has too many potential bugs that really necessitates live technical support from knowledgeable live people instead of forcing people to sift through a load of extraneous subjects in the web forum. If you're not someone who likes spending many hours trying to figure out poorly designed software like this, steer clear of this unsupported program. I would've rather spent my wasted time being on the air.
WO2X Rating: 2017-02-04
Great program Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Using JT Alert 2.90 with WSJT-X and Log4OM.

Jt Alert adds nice functionality and is very customizable to allow you to track progress (DXCC, grids, etc)

It also allows online lookup of call and upload of QSO to several logging programs, including Log4OM.