Manager

Description:
After a 38 year career as a EE, I retired and entered the tower
service business. I have 45 years experience climbing all sorts
of
towers, and now it is time to make money at it. I have been
involved
in a lot of ambitious projects over the years. I was the 80M
antenna
guy at the K2GL superstation back in the 70's. I also built my
own big
contest station and the PJ4G contest station. I bring my 38
years of
EE experience up the tower with me, as well as good mechanical
abilities (due to my other hobby as a gearhead). I also have
some

Product is in production
More Info: http://
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
N2KHH Rating: 2019-09-26
Excellent Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Had Noah, K2NG, come to my home to install a C19 eleven element yagi on my roof. He came to my home at the appointed time, built the antenna, installed
rotator and controller, ran coax and rotator control
cable. All accomplished expeditiously and professionally. Quoted me an approximate price over the phone and hit it on the head. Great job! Will use him again to install tower and antenna at my office location.
K2GMT Rating: 2019-08-04
Great experience Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Noah installed a Yaesu rotor and Mosley Mini 32AW beam on my roof tower. From the beginning to the end of the project he was honest, reliable and up-front with costs, suggestions and possible issues. Issues, which I was able to avoid due to his guidance. (Let's face it, you get what you pay for.) On the roof, he was cautious and careful, but worked quickly and efficiently;...I'm very satisfied and would certainly use his services again...maybe a bigger beam??!!
KU8E Rating: 2018-06-25
PJ4G Contest Station Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I've traveled to Noah's PJ4G contest station in Bonaire since about 2004. Over the years that station has grown to be one of the bigger contesting stations in the Caribbean.. His excellent engineering skills are demonstrated in the design of PJ4G. Doing antenna work and maintaining a station in the Caribbean is hard work. Noah does everything the right way with an emphasis on safety.

Jeff KU8E / PJ4A Contest Team
W3FW Rating: 2017-07-29
Very conscientious Time Owned: more than 12 months.
In the past I have used two other popular installers and they all fell very short of doing good work including a terrible attitude. Noah is exactly the opposite. He is extremely pleasant and friendly to work with. He takes charge and applies his old world work ethics to do the finest most complete job on your project. I fully recommend him for all of your tower and antenna projects.
K2LGO Rating: 2016-09-28
Took down old tower Time Owned: more than 12 months.
A friend of mine who is downsizing was somewhat anxious to get a ROHN tower taken down, and Noah came to the rescue...or so I heard..My friend said he arrived early, and did a great job of taking the antenna off the tower, and taking the tower down..He left the place immaculate..My friend says he will gladly recommend you..
NA2AA Rating: 2016-05-27
Outstanding Services! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
First and foremost, Noah is an engineer. I have worked with him on a few tower installs - from 30' to over 100' - and he is rigorous on planning and getting it right the first time. Regardless of size of install, I would highly recommend him!
K1VR Rating: 2016-05-27
Fixed TIC Ring at Height Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
For two years I had a TIC Ring scraping as it turned through NW. Two other climber-friends (SP4Z, and a local who doesn't want your phone call, but both clever chaps) were unable to suggest a resolution. K2NG resolved it with parts on hand. Color me very happy.