Manager

Product is in production
More Info: http://
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
G4VRR Rating: 2019-11-05
Save Your Folding Green. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
This was an eBay purchase. eBay pulled the listing but it still arrived in good time from the East. This meant I couldn't leave feedback and couldn't contact the seller without jumping through a few flaming hoops. All wasted time that I'd never get back. As widely noted elsewhere, the fold over function is not secure when mobile. One segment wobbles in the over bored hole, so the single provided set screw is ineffectual. The adjustment on the top whip is insufficient and its clutch arrangement is flimsy (read: junk). One of the set screws in another segment was AWOL. I checked the plastic bag and the packaging. I didn't bother to establish the (metric?) thread because I found one in an old CB wally light that fitted fine, albeit too long. I soon found that grounding is paramount on 6M and 10M- forget about magnetic mounts because the capacitive coupling is insufficient. This is a ubiquitous case of plagiarising someone else's design just enough to make it look convincing in the online images. In the hand you soon notice the shortcomings compared to Diamond engineering. I have a three decades old triple 5/8 on 70 cms /+ 2x1/2 wave on 2M dual bander that knocks this miserable excuse into a cocked hat. Of course that doesn't "do" 6M or 10M but frankly neither does the HH-9000. Have I put you off yet?
W5MSV Rating: 2016-06-21
stay away Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
As I don't have any wouxan radios and not sure how it acts on them. I will let you know it gave high swr readings, and even with an antenna analyzer, we could not find a resonant frequency below a reading of 2.5. Slapped on the ole Diamond 8900 and readings were 1.2 across the most of the band.