Manager

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.commcat.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
K2LCA Rating: 2002-10-29
Very well done! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I've been searching for a good logging program for months. CommCat has great features, is easy to use and fun to operate - especially with the instant web feature.

My only complaint is that it needs an interface to digital modes. Other than that it's great!
K6WAP Rating: 2002-09-25
Outstanding Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
I have observed this program evolve from it's interesting entry into the world of software logging program to it's present position at the top of the heap. While the graphic printout is great and the ease of transferring is a breeze, the latest comprehensive awards system has no equal. The author is terrific in his response to requests and questions about program operation. A real value for the buck. If you have questions, download the free demo.
KW4A Rating: 2002-07-11
Buy it, You'll Like it!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Picked this up at Dayton. I already own registered copies of DX4WIN, ProLog2K and YPLog. All of these are fine programs but Howard seems to have put together the best of all worlds. The main thing is that he is available by email to answer and solve all questions and problems within minutes of asking. I am controlling 2 rigs, one rotor, CW sending, DX spoting, logging and award tracking all at once. Howard takes suggestions well and is constantly revising the program to fine tune it to the users needs. You can download updates from his web site to keep an up to the minute revision on your computer.
I think this is a keeper.
KD2E Rating: 2002-07-06
Try it, you'll like it!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have 3 of the most popular logging programs. I have used all of them for a time. They each have some nice features, and some poor ones...Too confusing, poor dx cluster windows, too many windows, poor callbook interface...Do you know of any that interface to ONLINE callbook???
Try the demo version of CommCat. I did, and I think I will be changing my favorite logging program again. While all logging programs do MOST of the same things, you have to check this one out. It has a couple of features that NONE of them have. I am still learning it, but I have picked up on a few really cool ideas that CommCat uses than none of the others seem to have thought of. Either email me (kd2e@comcast.net) for details, or just give the program a try. You will be pleased!!! All I can say to sum up is that CommCat is a breath of fresh air!!!