Manager

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.srptrading.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
JOEPEP Rating: 2004-04-25
Will I ever know? Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Hi,
I just took ownership of the TRX-200. It "Seems" to be a Great little unit. But will I ever know? As you heard before, The owners manual may as well be written in Japanese cause I can't understand it. If anyone can help me out on this one it would be greatly appreciated. Once I know what I'm doing, I'm sure I'll give it a better rating.
Thanks, Joe
IRIDIUM Rating: 2002-12-26
Good bandwidth, poor instructions. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Thus far I have no problems whatsoever with the TRX-200... It's a little disappointing not to have the RS232 adaptor bundled with the unit, but making it from the designs on ida-japan's website is enjoyable. The bandwidth, 2.1GHz down to 100KHz is good for a unit in this price range. The major complaint though, is the poor quality of the intruction manual. It's impenetrable, misleading and poorly laid out. More experianced users might have a better time figuring out all the functions, but for a beginner, it can be rather tricky.
G4WIE Rating: 2002-08-22
Why do they do it? Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I have just received my new scanner seems to be quite nice. BUT why is it that no manufacturer can get the read out to be correct or at least very near. ie Shannon volmet on 8.957 mhz usb reads as 8.9597 mhz usb. Whilst I do realise that it is quite a large spectrum range ie 100KHz -2149 MHz surely something could be done. After all they have been to the moon and other places -and back.

More news as it happens.

Regards to all my readers.