Manager

Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production
    More Info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/
    # last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
    2057655
    KB9EAW Rating: 2019-11-10
    Excellent tool! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    The format was very easy to follow and I not only made 100% on the test, I’ve gained valuable information that I will not forget! Thanks again!
    W3HMX Rating: 2019-11-05
    Extra course is Outstanding!!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Studied for just shy of 21 hours for the Extra exam. Finished the course and tested two days later. Missed 4 of the 50 questions. Couldn't have passed without Ham Test Online!
    WB4KTF Rating: 2019-11-02
    Last FCC test was 49 years ago. Passed Extra today Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Well, after 49 years as an Advanced I finally decided that it was time to take my Extra Class Exam. I was first licensed in 1968, 51 years ago. I studied diligently for 4 weeks and just PASSED the EXTRA with a 96%. So HamTestOnline does work quite well. Too bad there is nothing higher to study for! Thanks HTO, for your great tool.
    KE8MUR Rating: 2019-10-31
    Excellent study tool Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    I found HamTestOnline to be an excellent tool when prepping for my Tech, General, and Extra tests.

After using the site, it comes to know what you know, and what you do not know. You don't waste as much time reviewing "known" material.

I found the progress bars (showing your level of material mastery) very useful.

Well worth the money!

I just wish there was some way of retaining access to the material after you'd passed your tests, for future reference. There's lots of background info built into the discussion/answer rationale for each question.
    KN4ZLS Rating: 2019-10-30
    It’s a great study tool Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I studied for a little less then a month and I passed my tech exam first try. It’s easy to use. I studied maybe an hour a day and it was addictive.
    KA1CPR Rating: 2019-10-28
    Great program Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I had been thinking of taking the Extra exam for some time now, but couldn't get motivated to do it. A friend suggested this program. It is very well thought out and executed. It actually made learning fun. It took me 3 weeks to study for and pass the Extra exam, I highly recommend this program
    KX4VB Rating: 2019-10-27
    Passed 3 tests one sitting Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Bought all three courses and got to work. 17 days and about 27 hrs later, zero to Extra. I did have some electronics background, but it was ancient history. I believe there is no better way to learn the required material and pass the certification tests. The money was very well spent. I now have my license to learn.
    Thank You HamTestOnline!
    KX4VB
    KJ7JKR Rating: 2019-10-27
    Superb! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Can't say enough about the value of this learning aid. A content-rich and generous platform propelled by a great algorithm engine for both drilling and building a solid knowledge base. Combined with the ARRL manuals, a winning combo for test prep and establishing the fundamentals for practical application.
    WA7ZZI Rating: 2019-10-25
    Effective for 10-year-old grandson Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    My 10-year-old grandson and I used HamTestOnline as the cornerstone of his preparation for the Technician exam. This tool lends itself perfectly to both individual study as well as supervised study, where an adult ham is working closely with a child. My grandson passed his exam with flying colors and is already talking about getting his General and perhaps Extra license next summer. There is no doubt that we will again use HamTestOnline for his preparation.
    KJ7IWL Rating: 2019-10-24
    Incredible test software Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I have a very mixed up schedule with multiple commitments that made sitting in a Ham classroom for three days straight a non-starter. Ham Test Online allowed me to study whenever I had the time and I can report that I passed my Technician test with flying colors, missing only one question. I have several friends who sat through the 3 day class and they struggled with the test and one failed. The best thing about Ham Test Online is all the links that give you access to in-depth information on subjects you may need help with. Bottom line, extremely well written program that works!