Manager

Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production
    More Info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/
    # last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
    WD6DKW Rating: 2019-09-28
    Truly the best! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Great course material. Great structure to the program. By far the fastest easiest way to upgrade. Can't recommend it enough.
    N6FAK Rating: 2019-09-24
    Only resource to pass the exam! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Hamtestonline.com is a stellar adaptive learning platform which really helps hams get into the hobby or upgrade their license. Today I passed the extra exam using this learning platform. The benefits I found in this platform are the following
    1. Lower price point better than getting all three books for tech, general and extra exam.
    2. Focus learning for all three exams. I only took the general and extra exam using this platform. It is a huge time saver and allows a person to study anywhere.
    3. The prep books have a lot of additional material which are not focused on the exam. The learning platform does a much better job on providing focused help to pass the exams.
    4. Tracks progress across multiple computing devices, making it ultimate in portability and convenience. Waiting at the DMV whip out your smartphone and review questions. You can work on the computer on this platform, start working on the iPad and then continue on the iPhone and it will start from where you left off in either computing device.
    5. You can track progress with a progress bar and you know exactly how many questions are unseen, or how many questions you are weak on etc.
    6. Scored 100% on the general and completed the exam in 15 minutes.
    7. Scored 98% on the extra exam and completed the exam in 15 minutes. I did not review my answers. Interestingly I got the same results 98% in practice exams on the learning platform.
    8. You do learn important material in the shortest amount of time. I did not change any customized values in the options sections. All values were default.
    I highly recommend this ham test learning website to everyone who is serious in getting into the amateur radio hobby or want to upgrade their license.
    W4TMV Rating: 2019-08-13
    Outstanding Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    This is the best method of preparing. I followed instructions, went through the course and then did a kazillion practice exams. Passed my extra exam with questions to spare. Use this the way they recommend and you won’t go wrong.
    AJ6KN Rating: 2019-07-19
    0 to Extra in 18 days! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I decided to learn about ham radio after becoming a CERT member. I knew absolutely nothing about a Ham Radio and enrolled in a local class. The class was mostly just going over test questions and I wanted more and I looked into Hamtestonline that one of the teachers recommended. I was inspired by Christina’s story of going for extra at the first testing, so I decided I was going to go for it! This was at the third week of the 6 week class. I quickly finished up the technician material at home test online - within a few days – and decided to start general. Long story short, I just kept going and going and decided to go for the Extra test. The repetition of questions in weak areas is something that no book can really offer. The day of the test, I was pretty nervous (no coffee for me!) but passed my Technician and General and went for the Extra and passed with three questions to spare! Honestly, I knew nothing about ham radio, electronics and I am terrible at math - I don’t believe I could have done this without hamtestonline! Now I am learning the practical side of things, but it’s so much easier to know that I don’t have any frequency limitations. Throughout the 18 day process, I was in contact with John about some questions I had and he was very responsive and helpful in explaining things to me. I highly recommend hamtestonline and suggest that you “go for it”!
    KG7RQZ Rating: 2019-07-15
    Excellent Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    I used it to pass both my General (in 2018) and my Extra (in 2019). Best way to learn the material!
    NN2X Rating: 2019-07-04
    Outstanding Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    My son (Adam Wright) who is 12 years old, study for his Technician license.He passed after 2 weeks. His calls are KI5FJE.

The program teaches the material, although one could try to memorize, it would be difficult. Adam found it far easier learning the material

However, Adam passed this for his Dad. It is not his passion, but we will see if he embraces the Ham radio in the future!.. A Ham operator (WW9W) Gave him a brand new HT 2 Meter rig..!

C U all on the bands

NN2X, Tom

----------------------
    Earlier 5-star review posted by NN2X on 2018-08-17

Although I passed my Extra Class in 1980, I use this program to help want to be Ham operators. It is inexpensive, and explains the topics very well.
    AC4FS Rating: 2019-06-13
    Outstanding Service! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    My wife Madeline, (currently KI4GTV, waiting for her new vanity call), wanted me to review HamTestOnline for her. This is *her* writeup:

Thank you HamTestOnline!!! After 11 years of (off and on) studying - and multiple books and study aids - I *finally* passed the Extra exam! I'd wanted to get Extra ever since I passed General back in 2008 but nothing seemed to work for me. A few months ago, a friend mentioned to my husband (AC4FS) that she was using HamTestOnline for General (she passed 2 months ago); also, he'd read Christina's story in the February CQ magazine so he suggested that I should try it also. I signed up, studied diligently for 2-1/2 months, and aced the test! Woo-hoo! Again, thanks so much for creating a program that helped me to finally become an Extra!
    N8BOB Rating: 2019-06-11
    Best way to get or upgrade your ham radio license! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    HamTestOnline is the best course for getting a ham radio license or upgrading your license. I studied 2 to 4 hours a day for one month and took my test and passed the Extra exam. I recommend it to everyone that is thinking about getting your license or upgrading!
    KJ7CSM Rating: 2019-06-06
    HamTestOnline For The Win! Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
    Ok, I'll make this VERY simple. If you need to study for ANY of the amateur radio license exams, there's no question about it. Just sign up for HamTestOnline and study. I took the Technician and General in the same night after having studied only 48 hours for the General. I missed 2 questions on Tech and aced the General. I took the Extra a few days ago and missed only 1 question. Upon further review with the VEs after they graded my Extra exam, I found out that I no doubt KNEW the correct answer but somehow had colored in the wrong bubble and gotten it wrong. Dopey me. So, in practical terms, I knew enough to answer ALL of the questions on the General and the Extra test correctly, thanks to HamTestOnline.

So, go with HamTestOnline. You just simply can't go wrong with this method of preparing for these exams. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
    KE0UWN Rating: 2019-06-04
    Passed Extra First Try Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    The Technician, General and Extra learning experience was most helpful for my style of learning. The software ran flawlessly on my desktop, tablet and desktop. Any questions I emailed to HamTestOnline were promptly responded to with very good and helpful detail. This is an excellent product for learning and passing the three amateur radio exams.