Manager

Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production
    More Info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/
    # last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
    2057655
    W2OZB Rating: 2019-03-12
    Can't argue with success Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    As new HAM i ran through Tech and general quickly. Then, I took time out and learned CW. returning to the books, I went through the extra portion and passed it. As a "non techie" I can say I could not have doe it without HTO!! TU HTO!
    W1BCC Rating: 2019-03-10
    Impressed! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I was away from the hobby for 50 years and although I love my vintage gear, I struggle with traditional prep methods.

This is one area of the hobby where I welcome the 21st century. Adaptive learning works!
    The advice was spot on: I focused on the "study", and not on learning all 712 questions by pounding away at sample exams.

These people are very responsive. I was confused about an explanation and sent an email note. I received a surprisingly prompt and useful answer along with analysis of my work. It was very encouraging to hear the prediction that if I were to test then, I'd only get a couple of questions wrong.

Having two weeks before my next VEC opportunity (and little faith in my short term memory), I continued to spend an hour or so on study each day.

I breezed through the exam in about 20 minutes, missing 3 questions which I might not have had I worked the math (didn't bother to bring a calculator).

I seems that hams are still the cheapskates I knew back in the day. Yes, I looked at the free on-line sites. I also read the reviews.

Buy it. It's a steal at the price!
    KM5DI Rating: 2019-02-24
    This works Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    This highly interactive study method really works and in my experience was more effective than simply studying from written texts. The positive reviews on exam are not exaggerated. I wish this method existed years ago. If you dedicate a little time to this method it will work.
    WA8NSS Rating: 2019-02-23
    Superb study program! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Being an advanced class for over 25 years and at the age of 70 I had no excuses left for not upgrading to Extra. By the time my exam date rolled around I had passed 6 or 8 practice exams in a row at 100% so I knew I was well prepared. I wrote the exam in probably 15 minutes and being in a big hurry I managed to miss one. Kudos to Hamtest online, imo the best study program out there!
    KC4FKX Rating: 2019-02-18
    Serious about learning the material and passing the test? Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    If you are serious about learning the material and passing the test, this is the way to go. It will cover some material then ask you questions. It keeps track of your performance from beginning to end and will allow you to focus on your weak areas. Getting my Extra Class has been on my bucket list for years. A friend told me about this method. I signed up on Monday, January 7th and made a commitment to study each day. With an average of about 45 minutes per day (and not necessarily all in one sitting) I took my last practice exam on Friday night, February 2nd. I took my test the next day and as far as I know I only missed one question. I knew the answer but for some reason second guessed myself and chose the wrong answer. Oh well, 49/50 ain't bad. You owe it to yourself to use this program if you are really serious.
    KB3AY Rating: 2019-02-18
    The Best Way to Prepare For Exam Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Ham Test Online was the best tool I have seen yet to prepare you for passing any of the FCC Ham Exams. The adaptiveness / 'learning' your-weak-areas quality of the various testing methods they have developed for quizzing you and providing the text to enable you to learn from your errors works very well. So well in fact that after 60 or so hours of total time spent I was able secure 100% correct on the 50 question Extra exam I took !!!
    KC9OET Rating: 2019-02-10
    hamtest online is great Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    hamtest online is a great teaching program i studied using it to pass my extra,exam i passed it getting 49 out of 50 correct,so i would recommend it to anyone that want,s to pass the tech,general,or extra.
    KF4FHU Rating: 2019-02-08
    Best study tool ever Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    I went into the HamTestOnline thinking it would be like every other certification practice tool. I can assure you this is not just a testing tool, it is a great way to learn the subject matter of Ham Radio. The study mode really keeps track of your strengths and weaknesses. It keeps on you, and does not forget when you log off to take a break. It is the most patient Elmer that there is. Before you know it, you know the information perfectly. I wish HamTestOnline could do such intuitive study drills for the Microsoft Certifications. I went through the EXTRA one month after passing the General. There is no magic. You have to work with it at least 3 hours a day. You can do it! I highly recommend HamTestOnline.
    AG7RL Rating: 2019-01-24
    Effective and efficient online learning Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    HTO is going the be the best choice for nearly everyone. It includes everything you need to pass. No need for extra books or other training resource. Don't even need to own a radio yet.

• HTO delivers 100% as advertised, and exceeded my personal expectations.
    • I spent 2.5 months preparing using HTO and then passed all three exams on the same day.
    • The adaptive learning is interactive and your readiness is tracked from one day to the next.
    • HTO tells you when you reach a point where you have learned enough to pass the exam.
    • When I took the exams, over 80% of the answers instantly obvious. A bit like how speed reading works.

K5CKX Rating: 2019-01-23
    Very useful test prep system Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I just passed the Extra Exam Saturday after using the Ham test online curriculum and practice test. I feel after using this system that I have a basic working knowledge of the material required for the extra privileges and know how to research and find information I need for basic projects.
    I also used Ham Test Online for my Tech certificate. With both exams beginning passed on the first try. I’m very pleased with the coarse and the way it customized study for my weak areas.