Manager

Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production
    More Info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/
    # last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
    K4JPT Rating: 2022-04-08
    Definitely helped me with the Amateur Extra Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    I didn't have much problem with the technician or general exams. But when it came to the Extra I really struggled. My brother, who has been in ham radio since he was in high school, recommended HamTestOnline. In fact, he enrolled me as a gift. There are several different methods in the course to convey the information...the one that helped me the most was the "study" method, coupled with the practice tests. After diligent study for about a month, I was regularly passing the sample tests. First try at the real thing I passed with flying colors...great day for me! Really appreciate the help! I have so much faith in the system that I signed my nephew up for the tech and general courses...he's been at it a week and has the confidence to take the test in the next ten days.
    KJ7VJG Rating: 2022-04-07
    Worth the money! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    So, HamTestOnline has served as a really great Leitner Box for myself. They present just enough material and utilize spaced repetition to help your brain with actively recalling the information just before you forget. Which worked very well for me. I tested for Tech and General and passed in March 2021. I tested and passed Amateur Extra at the beginning of April 2022.

A person has control over how often they review given information or if you would like to skip a subject, and etc. At about 20% into the curriculum, I started taking the practice tests at the end of my study session, just to get acclimated to the testing format, and take notes on what I do not know. I probably took about 10+ practice tests for Extra. When I got to 80%+ on the practice tests, I scheduled the exam. I comfortably passed the exam and received a great welcome to the Extra class by the VE's administering the exam.

I have the books and I use them for a reference all of the time. But HTO was a great tool & system to learn the material and pass the exam!

To anyone who is interested, I highly recommend using HamTestOnline.
    KK7JDK Rating: 2022-04-07
    Absolutely the finest. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    This is an outstanding, well-designed test prep program. I used it to easily pass my Extra exam after about 30 hours of study. I'm a 71 year-old newly licensed, retired school principal with no background in radio or electronics. I highly recommend Ham Test Online.
    AI5GJ Rating: 2022-04-02
    It Works Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
    Excellent. I was skeptical about results. Looked at various other courses. Followed recommended study suggestions and committed to daily study sessions.
    Passed General exam with confidence. Next challenge xtra class lic. Highly recommended this program
    Addendum to my review. After passing general. I decided to try for my extra class. Much harder than general, but ham test online fully prepared me for the exam. I had intended to give myself four month 's till exam. Saw that new fcc charges April 19 so I ramped up my daily study sessions and sat for exam earlier. Passed. Great course would highly recommend

KD4FUN Rating: 2022-04-02
    Awsome! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Bought the Extra HamTestOnline software and studied for approximately twenty hours. Really liked the fact that if you answered incorrectly the program would after a set time would present you with the question again, if you continued to answer incorrectly it would go over the topic again. Made a 94 on the Extra exam. Would definitely recommend this program!
    KK6BRA Rating: 2022-03-31
    Very Effective Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I used HamTestOnline to upgrade to Extra. I found the site to be very effective, with a good combination of actual information about the topics and the test questions themselves. I never took a practice test, just used the "study" mode with default settings and passed with 94%
    N4LJT Rating: 2022-03-25
    Great program Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    I've used this program for all of my exams; Tech, General, and Extra. Study guide really works, I used it along with the ARRL study guide books. Practice exam is also a great tool, it really builds confidence in your ability to pass the test.
    KE5BCC Rating: 2022-03-17
    Great Program! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    It has been almost 20 years since I got by Tech license so I was more or less starting from scratch. They ask you to set a goal date 3-4 weeks out to take the test, which I did. I started the program on a Wednesday, by Friday I was (barely) passing the simulated exams. By the following Wednesday (1 week from starting) I was at 97% passing. Took the test that day and passed. I probably put in about 15 hours or so of study but I think I could have passed with 8-10. The extra 5 was just to be sure.
    WB5UFR Rating: 2022-03-08
    WB5UFR Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Great product easy to see areas that I needed more
    study time. Was able to get my extra class after month of studying.
    NY6W Rating: 2022-02-18
    Great Programs...Recommended Unconditionally Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    I had read the ARRL manuals over several months but in 3 weeks this program helped me score 100% on all the levels (2,3, and 4). The adaptive learning approach is a bullet-proof way to go.