Manager

Description:
  • Technician: $24.95
  • General: $29.95
  • Extra: $34.95

Web-based training for the ham radio written exams.

• Quick, easy way to learn.
  • Better than random practice tests.
  • Provides additional information.
  • Presents concepts in logical order.
  • Tracks your progress on each question.
  • Focuses on your weak areas with “intelligent repetition”
  • Better than books — question drill keeps you engaged.
  • Web-based system — study when you want, at your own pace.
  • 100% guaranteed — you pass the exam or get your money back.
  • Free trial includes 50 questions from each exam.
  • Product is in production
    More Info: http://www.hamtestonline.com/
    # last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
    2057655
    KA9VRK Rating: 2018-05-25
    Great product Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Have been thinking about upgrading for several years. Jim, W9IXS told me to check it out. Took my time with the material. I feel that I learned something valuable not just learning the questions. Thanks.
    NQ2J Rating: 2018-05-25
    It's the Ultimate Study Program! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    I used this program a bit over four years ago, when going for the Extra class upgrade. Very well worth the money I paid for the program. I highly recommend it to anyone going for their first license, or upgrading! My only lamentation is, that I cannot rate it higher than a five.

Because that's the highest rating they allow! If they allowed higher rating numbers, I would rate it the highest! By the way; I didn't ace the Extra class exam. I only scored 49 out of 50!!!

----------------------
    Earlier 5-star review posted by NQ2J on 2014-02-11

I found this program while doing a search; & decided to give it a try. It was a very good choice! After signing up for an account, I did the free questions, to see how things worked out. Then, I decided to subscribe to the Extra class portion. Money well spent! I started studying on the 16th of January, 2014. I studied up to three hours daily, every day, up until the 8th of Feb.

I took the exam on Saturday morning, the 8th. I didn't quite ace the test; I missed one question! 49 out of 50, not too shabby, I guess! Whatever class you're going for,
    use this program, HamTestOnline! You will not regret it. I cannot give this program
    enough praise! And as my hero Forrest Gump so eloquently stated, “that's all I have to say about that.”
    K6PH Rating: 2018-05-19
    Excellent! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Debated for awhile on whether to pay for HamTestOnline for Extra. After all, I had passed Tech and General using the Ham Cram method: "Study the questions and only the right answers". Well the Extra is a different animal! Ham cram method helps, but didn't do it for me. So I signed up for HamTsetOnline. Under 20 hours of study, and I was getting 90% on practice tests. Took it for real and passed with 86%. THANK YOU!
    KE6IGU Rating: 2018-05-18
    Passed Extra Time Owned: more than 12 months.
    I used HamTestOnline to pass my General a couple years ago and used it to pass my Extra. Great study guide. I don't think I could have done it with out it.
    WB3GRK Rating: 2018-05-13
    Great Test Prep Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
    I did an Inet search to find and relearn a few formulas for the Extra I had not used in many years when came across Ham Test Online. I was somewhat skeptical but I decided to give it a shot. This has to be the best test prep I have used for any of my licenses over the years. I highly recommend it - money well spent.
    KG4NTU Rating: 2018-05-09
    Well worth it! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    After getting my General license (and going to sleep a lot reading books and using flash cards), I wanted to get the Extra. This was a 'One of these days' thing, and I had purchased the previous (expired 2016) study manual.
    Then I found the HamTestOnline site, read the reviews (not just theirs, but other sources) and decided to go for it. Long story short, I purchased the Extra study program on 3/1/18 and last Saturday, 5/5/18 passed the Extra exam with a 96!
    To top it all off, my ham club had their first session of offering the exams, so I was their first Extra.
    The format on the web site is well thought out, and the presentation of the information and the questions is timely enough to keep you interested (and awake) for as long as you can handle.
    N4SJK Rating: 2018-04-27
    Great service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    The price seemed a bit high when I signed up but I think ultimately it was worth it because it saved me time studying and increased my efficiency. Subscribed for the Extra exam review course and after about 10 hours with the website was able to pass the exam. The format is helpful to learn the material rather than just memorizing the questions.
    K2RDB Rating: 2018-04-24
    Well worth the money Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
    I got my Novice over 60 years ago, and had worked my way up to Advanced over the years, when a friend said it was time for me to get my Extra. I agreed, but felt I was too old to learn, too busy to study, my memory was shot, etc. He challenged me by saying he signed up for HamTestOnline ("HTO") and passed the Extra four days later with a perfect score. He was an airline pilot, so was used to constant studying of complex material, and has a younger memory than I, but the game was afoot.

To make this story short, I signed up for HTO, and 236 days later passed the test with a perfect score. My memory isn't any better, so I elected to augment HTO with the ARRL Extra manual and the Handbook for a deeper understanding of the material, and a smartphone app ("Ham Test Prep" from iversoft.com) for repeated sample exam testing everywhere I went. But HTO got me started, and was my go-to aid during the entire process. Each question is briefly explained, and sample exams are built based on your study history and performance. Highly recommended, and I would purchase it again if there were yet another exam.

My common wish with both apps was that they would put more emphasis on questions answered incorrectly when they build sample exams. With HTO, I wish he had numbered the sample exam questions with the actual exam numbers (Study questions are so numbered, though), to make it easier to correlate with the ARRL book.
    WA1AIM Rating: 2018-04-17
    A very quick upgrade path Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    HamTestOnline is a very good tool to pass the Amateur tests and is a great value as well. It's hard to fault success with the learning approach that HamTestOnline uses. A combination of repetition, great examples, formulas when necessary and clear explanations of the principles make for a very speedy process to upgrade to the Extra License. I highly recommend it to anyone that has a desire to be an Amateur Radio operator or upgrade their ticket. It's money well spent.
    TYLER Rating: 2018-04-15
    I love it Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
    Thanks HamTestOnline. I passed my tech test.