Manager

eMail Subscription

Review Summary For : Realistic DX342
Reviews: 2MSRP: 39.95
Description:
Pocket analog SW, AM, ans SW Receiver. 7 Band with stereo(thru headphones). Discontinued
Product is in production
More Info: http://www.radioshck.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
0024.5
KB1QYH Rating: 2016-08-17
One of the best Pocket Shortwave Radios ever made Time Owned: more than 12 months.
This is one of the best pocket shortwave radios ever made. It is analog, with push button on/off power buttons. It runs on 2 AA batteries that last forever. This radio has the best battery life out of any radio I own. I've had this since August of 1993, and it's still running just fine. I've dropped it several times, and it keeps on working. Excellent reception and great build quality as well. No longwave on this radio though, and it does not cover the tropical bands. This is a great radio, and I would highly recommend it if you are able to find one for under $100. it's a sleeper radio!
HAWKDOME Rating: 2005-02-01
Good little performer! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
This radio is shirt pocket size that cover AM, Sw, and FM in 9 bands. This is my travel radio and has excellent coverage and sensitivity for its size. This is a great little radio for AM DXing and receiving the larger SW stations. Batteries are 2 AA with long life. This is my travel radio. If you find one, latch onto it. You will be pleased with the results. Results on AM and SW are excellent for AM and SW reception. From my East Texas location, I regularly pick up KMOX in St. Louis and WFLA in Florida, among others, as well all the major SW broadcasters. It is not digital, that is why it got a 4 instead of 5.