Manager

Product is in production
More Info: http://n4ats.com/
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
N8LOQ Rating: 2014-08-12
Expert Repair Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
Shipped my FL-7000 amp to Bill, had it back in almost no time! Mine needed some parts and the mods/upgrades done. Do yourself a BIG favor and send your gear to Bill and rest easy!
AJ7G Rating: 2014-08-10
WOW, what great service! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Can't say enough about the great service I received from Bill. Repaired my Quadra and now it operates better than ever. And the follow up correspondence was surprising and fantastic. Thanks Bill!

Randy AJ7G
N3ATS Rating: 2014-06-28
Outstanding Service! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I've known Bill Grassa for over 15 years, and in that time he has performed various repairs for me and has taken care of a lot of stuff for me. He has been an Elmer, a friend, and HUGE help to me. Yes, my vanity call sign is a tribute to Bill.

Bill offers top-notch service, excellent prices, and he does it with pride. Bill loves this stuff, and his passion for the hobby shows in his work.

Bill is definitely recommended not only for his superior work on the Yaesu FL-7000, but all amateur gear in general. You can't beat his experience and service!
N3LMB Rating: 2014-05-24
FT-890 problem Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Had a problem with my new (used) FT-890 AT. Sent Bill an email and he had me drop off the rig. (My home QTH nearby) Two days later, rig was ready for pick up. Bill has checked out other radio gear for me recently and is one of the good guys. Highly recommend Bill N4ATS for quality and fast radio work. Thanks again. de Dave N3LMB
KB9QYB Rating: 2014-04-12
yaesu ft-990 repair Time Owned: more than 12 months.
sent my yeasu ft-990 for repair transmit problem after talking to bill he told me to ship the radio to him.bill had the ft-990 fixed in no time.i will recommend bill n4ats,anytime for his work done thanks again bill.
9Y4RX Rating: 2014-03-29
Great Service experience Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I recently purchased an FL7000 from a fellow Ham in Florida. I mentioned to him that I was thinking of doing the N4ATS mods on the amplifier. He offered to drop off the FL7000 to Bill for me and I accepted. I contacted Bill and alerted him and he was quite receptive. He emailed me when the amp arrived did the mods and minor repair and shipped it out for me in quick time. Communication was great all the way. I recommend the N4ATS service to others.
KK4JPC Rating: 2014-03-24
Excellent quality MARS work on FT-857D Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I got N4ATS's contact details from AES and engaged Bill to do the MARS mod on my Yaesu FT-857D. After looking at the board I knew there was no way I could get this level of detail in soldering. I shipped Bill the transceiver and he was able to perform the work and turn it around back to me in just a couple of days. Price was extremely reasonable and the radio arrived back to me in perfect shape. Testing functionality looks to be perfect so far. I highly recommend Bill (N4ATS).
K0LUZ Rating: 2014-02-27
Super Job Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Brought in an Alpha 76A on Thursday and had it back by Saturday. Great turnaround. Had some problems with the power supply and everything appears to be working great after a week of using it. I will use Bill again if the occasion arises. Thanks Bill!
W1PDG Rating: 2014-02-21
A+++ Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I purchased a fl-7000 from Bill and could not be more pleased with the amp and service. Bill answered my many questions via email promptly allowed me to pay by personal check and believe it or not, shipped the amp to me before even receiving my check due to his having to travel for his job I believe and he didn't want to make me wait for the amp. Who in business does this sort of thing theses days? Two thumbs up for the band cable from WN2FMM Tom also. Great guys to deal with and especially if you want a fl-7000.
KC7FPF Rating: 2014-02-15
Repair of Yaesu FT450 Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Sent my Yaesu FT-450 to Bill for repair. Very good service. Received the radio back from repair in a very short amount of time. Radio works 100%.
As stated before Bill is a great tech for the ham radio community. Would recommend him for ANY repair work. Thank-you Bill.