Manager

eMail Subscription

Review Summary For : MFJ-1317 Switching Power Supply
Reviews: 7MSRP: 34.95
Description:
Wall Plug-In switching Power Supply. Input: 100-240VAC @ 50/60 Hz 1.0A. Output: 13.8VDC @ 2.9A. Specially for the transceiver Yaesu FT-817.
Product is in production
More Info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1317
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
K4TB Rating: 2017-09-19
Excellent Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I ordered the MFJ-4103 power supply which was specifically advertised for the FT-817 transceiver. It produced a lot of hash and interference in the radio, so I returned it. I should have read the reviews first. Then I ordered MFJ-1317 and found it to be a perfect fit - no hash or interference in my FT-817 and a slight bit smaller and lighter. It had the same output: 2.89 amps at 13.9 VDC, and was $15 less in price! I don't understand why MFJ created the MFJ-4103.
CX7CW Rating: 2016-05-07
Works Well Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Works well for me. Use it to power my FT-817. No detectable RF hash.
AA4PB Rating: 2012-12-22
No RFI! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I've got a couple of these that I use with different QRP transceivers. Small, light weight, and best of all, no RFI.
VE7BWA Rating: 2012-05-09
Great Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Had this power supply for about 10 years; still working well. I use it to power my Yaesu FT-817 as a base station.
IW2CZG Rating: 2008-02-27
Perfect for FT-817 ! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I was looking for a portable PSU to supply my FT-817 and VX-6 and I decided to purchase it after some bad experience with small fixed linear & switching units.

This is great because it supplies all the power needed for my radios and generates no electrical noise.

The temperature always remains acceptable ....

Best 73s de Luca IW2CZG
OE3SGU Rating: 2007-11-25
No hash Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I was sold this as a 2nd hand 4103 but its in fact a 1317. Its very compact and does what its supposed to do. No hash discovered here.
YV5IAL Rating: 2006-12-10
Excelente complemento al Yaesu FT-817 Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
La fuente de poder MFJ-1317, es pequena, liviana y funciona perfectamente con el transreceptor Yaesu FT-817. No genera ruido, ni interferencia y los 2.89 Amperios son suficientes para transmitir con una potencia de 5 vatios. Por su pequeno tamano (ancho 67 x alto 38 x fondo 111 m.m.) y ligero peso, es ideal para operaciones portatiles. Funciona con 110 y 220 VAC, lo que la hace ideal para su uso en viajes alrededor del mundo.