|Review Summary For : Phonic A6100 Enhancer|
|Reviews: 1||MSRP: 100|
Phonic's A6100 ENHANCER is a young multiplication dual-channel pro sign processor that processes the sound signaling in company with a high-frequency exciter as intimately as a low-frequency enhancer. The enhancer boosts the low-toned and sub-low frequencies, fabrication the go richer and more than predominant. The exciter, on the other deal, boosts higher frequencies and makes the go brighter, thusly up sound clearness and bringing come out more than inside information in instrumentate acoustics. Together, the enhancer and the exciter do a outstanding combining on account of efficacious functioning in the pair unrecorded events and workshop commix downward.
Some features are:
- Bass advance by with the help of single-frequency enhancement.
- Variable high-pitched supercharge run attending adjustable exciter verify.
- Channel nexus work.
- Bypass operate Illuminated run buttons.
- Relay-controlled go around.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, LED meters and cut short indicators concerning input and yield levels.
- Operates in the estimation of -10 dBu and +4 dBu I/O levels...
|Product is in production|
|More Info: http://www.phonic.com/en/processors/a6100.html|
|# last 180 days||Avg. Rating last 180 days||Total reviews||Avg. overall rating|