|Review Summary For : ALTO Control 30|
|Reviews: 1||MSRP: 150|
The ALTO CONTROL 30 features professional 24 X 32-bit technology, and delivers extremely precise, quick equalization of rooms and PA systems with the capability of 15 bands or 30 bands per channel.
Both channels feature high quality filters, 15-band graphic or EQ parametric equalization, and boost/attenuation of 5 dB increments. EQ curves can be stored as presets in the unit. A wide range of onboard functions allow the user to easily edit all the parameters to create unique EQ curves. All EQ parameters can be edited via MIDI.
Alto presents the most flexible graphic or parametric equalizer ever produced. Up to three parameters for every band are available and a total 15+15 bands in case of Control 30 also features a sophisticated graphic display.
- Digital stereo equalizer with 24 X 32-bit high-speed signal processing
- High-quality BurrBrown 18-bit A/D and D/A converters for pure, clean audio quality
- Open architecture for easy software updates Windows editor for easy to use and powerful pc-based MIDI remote control
- Linkable in "cascade" mode with other units 64 factory presets and 64 user presets available
- 2 X 15 or 1 X 30 band graphic or parametric equalizer
- LP/HP filters available (12dB/Oct)
- Stereo link function for channel synchronization
- Up to 0.5 sec. of delay per channel by step from 21ms to 2ms
- 2 X 20 backlit LCD alpha-numeric display for clear, simple readability
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
|Product is in production|
|More Info: http://www.altoproaudio.com/index.php?template=3&id_prod=8&id_padre=122124420693376|
|# last 180 days||Avg. Rating last 180 days||Total reviews||Avg. overall rating|