Manager

Description:
VARIABLE RF SAMPLERS

SPLATTER VIEW

AM MODULATION MONITOR

Various models and combos.
Product is in production
More Info: http://www.cleanrf.com/index.html
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
WA4NDR Rating: 2018-08-12
Very good product and great customer service. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
My setup is 3.5 watts from a SDR driving a high gain amplifier so I had some questions. Tyler promptly answered my questions and offered to modify my RF-D for low power applications. My Splatter View 2K quickly arrived in the mail. The build quality of the units is excellent. I rate this product a 5 because I can't think of anything needing improvement.
KC2GNV Rating: 2018-04-19
This product is a must have for anyone with an HF amplifier. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I got the Splatter View and was interested in looking at my signal on the scope, and wasn’t really sure how much splatter I would find on my signal once I got the product. The Splatter View came extremely fast and everything was easy to setup and came with instructions, several cables/connectors. I can say that before I had the CleanRF Splatter View I never knew just how bad my transmissions were. I don’t think most hams really understand just how easy it is to check their signal with this product. Most hams will just tune blindly for “max smoke”, but this product is a must have for anyone with an HF amplifier that want to tune it up right. Just like every ham loves their panadapters to see the stations, the Splatter View gave me for the first time the visibility to see my signal out of my amplifier. Let me tell you seeing is believing. Not only did it give me the ability to see my signal in the oscilloscope, but it also taught me how to properly tune my amplifier. With the Splatter View it takes out all the guess work and makes tuning up my amplifier quick and easy. With this product I will get many years out of my amplifier. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a visual guide on tuning up their amplifier. I can’t believe how bad some of my “saved” tune settings were. I could now see clearly where I was splattering/flat topping in the scope’s trapezoid. Once I saw the flat topping I was able to adjust my amplifier tuning to be clean and linear. Now I can get on the air and be sure my signal is clean and linear! Thanks Tyler for making a great product. Thanks to you I am now linear!

Brian
KC2GNV
San Diego, CA
N9HLL Rating: 2018-02-24
Great Product and Fantastic support Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Great company to work with, Tyler went above and beyond to make a minor modification on mine due to my unique operating conditions with a high gain amplifier and very low drive levels. Great build quality and works perfectly, Highly recommended.
AG4F Rating: 2018-01-13
Excellent product, excellent service and communication! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I just started using both the RF sampler and demodulators from CleanRF / Tyler. I tried the direct connection to the unused tuner port first instead of the sampler, but couldn't get good consistent results. The devices from Tyler are very well made and very easy to use. The documentation on his website is fantastic, allowing even someone unfamiliar with the use of a scope in ham radio (i.e. me) to start getting valule immediately. The order was shipped very quickly. Tyler sent me several emails with detailed information and responded to my emails very quickly. If you want to monitor your linearity, digital waveforms, etc. this is the way to go.
WR6G Rating: 2018-01-03
Very professional product Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Tyler builds a quality product and provides excellent customer support! If you care about your transmitted signal this is the way to go. Buy the combo and make your scope useful instead of it collecting dust on the bench. If you do not have a scope they can be purchased cheaply on ebay. You wont regret it!
WA6AM Rating: 2017-12-26
Great product. Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Clean up your tx signal.Very EASY to set up and priced fairly. Support is fantastic Thanks Tyler!
K7OME Rating: 2017-06-16
Simple and Effective Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
My Splatter View arrived faster than expected. The package contained everything required to install the product and connect to my o-scope. I read over the downloaded manual and had no trouble with the initial setup and calibration. I think I sent three emails to Tyler with simple questions that probably should have had obvious answers but Tyler answered them all within the hour with patience and thoroughness. Tyler is the best! He helped me get past the new amp jitters and into the world of legal limit power. I highly recommend this product!
WK6F Rating: 2016-01-07
tyler gave great help Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Tyler will help you till all is operating correctly.
to keep you within 3kHz bandwidth,the need of these rf samplers is a must while running a legal limit amplifier.I was told I WAS 7KHZ WIDE BY A OFFICIAL OBSERVER SO THE NEED TO SEE MY AMP WAS LINEAR IS A MUST. NOW TRANSMITTING WITHIN 3KHZ. you can not go wrong so buy one!
WA4IRE Rating: 2015-12-16
Great Product! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I discovered that my amplifier was not operating in a linear fashion due to improper tuning. It was very easy to correctly tune the amplifier for linear operation by making a test count into the mic and adjusting the amplifier for the classic trapezoid pattern.

It was also very easy to detect amplifier overdrive issues on SSB and AM when viewing
the trapezoidal pattern. Reducing the exciter power output until the trapezoidal pattern looks normal corrects the problem. Adjusting the modulation level to 100% on SSB and AM is
a breeze when monitoring the trapezoidal pattern on the scope.

The Splatter Viewer is a great product and I highly recommend it!

wa4ire
KD1AB Rating: 2015-11-22
No More Guess Works!! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
USPS 2nd day Priority became 5th day delivery, and I got RF-S2K / RF-D samplers yesterday. They really work. I have checked all my three amp's linearity ranges. I am working on my microphone settings.
I have been ham for over 50 years - all those years guess works have become no more guess works!!
Nice product, Tyler!