Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
M0IAT Rating: 2019-08-26
SES cards for GB4ARP Time Owned: more than 12 months.
First class service & quick turnaround. Thank you.
Have used this company on several occasions & always recommend to my friends.
G0FVH Rating: 2019-08-08
Fantasic service Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Ordered a reprint on the evening of 6th August, e-mail conformation of posting on 7th, delivered on the morning of the 8th !!

----------------------
Earlier 5-star review posted by G0FVH on 2016-07-29

Been using FDS for some time now, always quick reliable service, and top quality, this time I needed a reprint, ordered on 16th July, delivered on
29th July, excellent !!
----------------------
Earlier 5-star review posted by G0FVH on 2012-08-11

Have ordered from Geoff about four times now, always great service, and the quality is excellent !!
Ordered special Olympic cards recently, and they were on the mat within two weeks, just about to send the first batch to the bureau !
G4HUN Rating: 2019-07-11
Great service, and quality Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Super service at a great price. Really happy with my cards - Geoff is a great guy!
MI0GTA Rating: 2019-07-11
FDS : SUPERB QSL CARDS Time Owned: more than 12 months.
FDS, Superb cards and fast service...
1000%
Fantastic quality cards and a brilliant price because us hams are tight with cash hihi..
Don't go anywhere else until you see what Geoff can produce for you on the QSL CARD...
73de MI0GTA... Thanks Geoff...

VE3TMT Rating: 2019-04-18
Excellent quality and service. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Just received my first set of mini QSL cards from Geoff. Totally satisfied and will definitely order again.

Thanks Geoff!
W0CP Rating: 2019-03-10
excellent and good price Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I've had two DXpedition cards and one domestic card designed and printed here and they are all distinctive and get good comments. The color and type face choices they made for me were excellent and my photos came out great. Highly recommended!
K2DFC Rating: 2019-01-19
Highly Recommended Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Just received another QSL card order. Excellent quality and fast service. Custom changes are no problem. One price includes shipping.
M0PCC Rating: 2019-01-18
Excellent service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Ordered my cards on Monday.Spoke to Geoff over a problem with the checkout page. He very patiently talked this old wrinkly through the process.He even very kindly airbrushed out a problem with my submitted image.My cards arrived on Wednesday morning. Superb service and quality product. Will always use FDS.
KC2YRJ Rating: 2018-10-16
Always Outstanding Time Owned: more than 12 months.
FDS always produces an excellent card on great stock; colors are crisp, design work is first rate and my cards arrive in about one week here in NY, USA. Any special requests I have are handled quickly and courteously. I've enjoyed ordering from FDS and am very, very pleased with their work. Let me add that their prices (including shipping) are very reasonable. I have no reason to look elsewhere.
G4HZW Rating: 2018-10-10
Very professional Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Geoff still had my original artwork on file after 17 years. I made one or two changes and ordered 500 re-prints. They arrived within 2 days! Excellent reproduction, spot on!