Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
2E1CYH Rating: 2011-05-13
Good Quality Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Very good quality cards, good comms from Geoff @ FDS, when i run out I'll be back for reprints.

Top Guys
K7LUH Rating: 2011-04-27
FANTASTIC JOB! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
40 years ago I had a friend design a Qsl for me but, since I was running out of cards, I decided to update my design with some (hopefully) eye-popping changes. I sent my old card to Geoff, G8RCZ, at FDS and he came up with some amazing suggestions that made the new card look 100% better. A few days after our first discussion I received a prototype by email. A week later the front was finished and we finalized the back. And the 2.000 cards (shipping included in the price) cost me less than the 2,000 DXpedition cards I had printed locally 10 years ago. These guys are professionals and can design multi-color eye-catching QSLs. I highly recommend them!
K2RS Rating: 2011-04-12
Top-notch cards and service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
If you're in need of new QSL cards, you can't do better than FDS Graphics. Their quality, prices and service are outstanding.

Even though my order was for 100 double-sided "semi-custom" (stock) cards, Geoff went out of his way to help. When I told him I intended to use labels, he re-sized the report form on the back of the card and even found a source for labels here in the US. He was always patient and helpful as we worked out the details of card. Each time there was a change, even a minor one, he provided a proof ASAP. Geoff stayed in touch via e-mail every step of the way, including letting me know when they were printed and shipped. Using Royal Post, the cards arrived safely here in Connecticut just six days after they were shipped.

In addition to the quality and service, Geoff's prices are hard to beat. One hundred four-color, two-sided cards, including shipping, were substantially less than I paid for a similar order from a well-known US printer.

Two thumbs up for FDS Graphics. I'll definitely buy cards from Geoff again.

Jack K2RS
GW6SIX Rating: 2011-04-12
Great Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Great price and great communications (!) with Geoff over the design.Followed the website self design and Geoff tweaked the design to my requirements .Quick delivery.Will use again and recommend , many thanks! Pete GW6SIX
M0WDE Rating: 2011-04-05
Where the Customer really does come first Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I had been trying to make my own cards, without much success, and decided to try a commercial printer instead. I had heard that FDS were well regarded and had often noticed their ad in Radcom so gave them a try.

I'm so glad I did - Geoff's communications are brilliant and almost from the point of placing my order he was in touch with a sample card. The entire thing was sorted out very quickly indeed - over a weekend, with the cards arriving shortly after, exactly as promised. I was very pleased with the cards and will certainly be re-ordering from Geoff in due course. Absolutely first class service and a very reasonable price.
KC9MXM Rating: 2011-04-02
fantastic Time Owned: N.A.
Fastest service I have ever received !! All I can say is I will tell everyone I know to get their QSL cards from FDS Graphics
G4HZV Rating: 2011-03-30
Quality Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Excellent print quality, very reasonable price, first class service and fast delivery.
G0BPK Rating: 2011-03-18
Excellent service Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Just received two more batches of cards, GB1AVR & GB0SRW, excellent. I have now ordered well over a dozen special event cards for the club from them, with g,gd and gj cards for myself and m6 & 2e0 cards for my daughter. The only time I haven't used them was for a 1 day one-off SES with only a few contacts when the cards were printed on my computer. As a Yorkshireman I wouldn't part with money unless it was for something of this quality!
2E0BWX Rating: 2011-02-18
Excellent Service. Time Owned: N.A.
I initially contacted FDS by phone to discuss my requirements.
Geoff asked me to e-mail him a rough idea of what I wanted.
2 working days later, I received an e-mail with the design proof.
I requested slight alterations, this being done the next day.
I decided to stick with Geoff`s original design and within 7 days of my original phone call, I received my cards.
I am delighted with them, and cannot recommend FDS highly enough.
EX_W6XK Rating: 2011-02-17
Gentleman and a professional Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
This was my first time to purchase a commercial QSL card. Geoff made the entire process simple, enjoyable, and very informative. His recommendations and willingness to work with my "ideas" resulted in a professional product I am proud to send out! The cost plus shipping was very reasonable and seemed quite inexpensive once I had the final product in hand. Geoff was always timely in his responses, pleasant to chat with, and I hope to meet him on the air or in my travels. I recommend his work without reservation.