Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
GW0KRL Rating: 2018-08-29
Fantastic service. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Can't recommend FDS Graphics highly enough. Excellent service and advice given with proofs to check you get exactly what you want. And an incredibly fast turnaround time.
It's the second time I've used them and it certainly won't be the last.
73, Ian GW0KRL
M0XXJ Rating: 2018-06-16
Great Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Absolutely stellar service - I selected and ordered my cards on Thursday, received the proofs later the same day and then received the cards on Saturday! Really nice quality cards and interesting to see such a wide range of options on the site as well as other services.
G4DCF Rating: 2018-06-07
Brilliant Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Really excellent service, quick delivery and great quality cards.
G4DWV Rating: 2018-04-26
BRILLIANT!!! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have only used Geoff since coming back to ham radio a few years ago. Boy, did I land on my feet. The service is top-hole! When be makes suggestions to my layouts, they are always for the better. Proofs are sent out whenever anything is changed. If you use another service, I'd say you should do yourself a favour and try Geoff at least one. You won't be sorry. His prices are worth every penny. Finally, if you knew how difficult I am to please, you would realise how impressive this review really is.
EI6GI Rating: 2018-02-21
Look no further Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Have had 2 cards designed by Geoff so far - Great quality, fast, efficient service and Geoff is easy to deal with. What are you waiting for.
GI7VXC Rating: 2017-11-16
excellent service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
ordered a reprint and from order time to receiving cards was all within a week... excellent service.
VE3XA Rating: 2017-07-04
Great service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Got my first cards with this call sign from Geoff and could not be more pleased.

Nice to deal with some one who not only does what was promised but done very well.

Brian VE3XA
M0WGF Rating: 2017-04-12
Great service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I was recommended fdsqsl from one of the guys at my local radio club and I have to say I've been very happy with the service Geoff has provided, I will be using fds again in the near future.
KK5UG Rating: 2017-03-02
supper product/great service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I would highly recommend fds QSl.
The cards look great, the card stock is perfect to use for mailing, but you can stick them in an envelope if you like.
I ordered double sided custom cards...
sent my photo on wednesday... they immediately emailed some suggestions on how to improve the picture I sent. I sent a new picture wednesday evening... they sent me the proof Thursday morning... I approved the proof that day and they shipped Friday.
I also want to comment on the packaging, it was great... since I ordered 1000 cards, they had them broken up into two groups of 500, wrapped in plastic, then inside each group of 500, there were smaller groups wrapped in plastic...the box was well padded to protect the cards and the plastic would protect them if the box were to get wet... and now each group is kept clean and neat until I need them...
I have ordered from several other folks before and have never had the kind of quality in both product and service, as well as thoughtfullness on how we actually are going to use them.
5 is the highest rating this site allows, but I would rate this a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5.
WB8CAC Rating: 2017-02-12
Great cards, great service. Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I started getting cards from FDS in 2002. Since then I have changed address several times and have always received great service getting my cards updated and printed. I've been trying to contact them to see if I can get my original artwork back, but the link leads to a title page that does nothing. Anybody know how to contact FDS these days? A pic of my card is on my QRZ listing. Absolutely first class work.

----------------------
Earlier 5-star review posted by WB8CAC on 2006-08-12

I've been getting QSL cards from Geoff for several years now. I move frequently and am constantly bothering him for reprints with my latest address.

I Just received my most recent batch last week. The quality and service are still absolutely first class. I don't think the price can be beat either.

If this is going to be your first transaction with FDS, you will be happy to discover their flat price concept. You look at the price chart and based on the country you live in, you see EXACTLY what the cards will cost delivered to you. It is nothing like dealing with many printers who will sell you a basic card at a low price, but have 22,609 expensive options you can add (then add shipping charges).

If you want a unique and superior quality QSL at a fair price with fast service, you positively have to try FDS ! ! !
----------------------
Earlier 5-star review posted by WB8CAC on 2003-06-07

Beleive it or not, I already ran out of cards since the previous review. The Reorder process consisted of sending Geoff an E-mail saying "Send more." They were here faster than ever. FDS must be improving with age!