Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
AJ2I Rating: 2016-12-20
Excellent Service and Quality Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Geoff does a great job!Just ordered my 3rd batch. Excellent service all around, great quality, reasonable prices and very good communication/customer service. He even improved upon my design and offered suggestions.
G1ZUZ Rating: 2016-07-30
Very happy! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Ordering my new QSL cards through FDS Graphics could not have been easier. Nice simple website with some great templates to choose from and the whole ordering process was smooth, simple and quick.... now to play catch up on all my outstanding QSLs!
2I0KIC Rating: 2015-07-01
GREAT PRODUCT - GREAT PRICE Time Owned: N.A.
I have just received my second lot of 200 cards with new design, great communation with Geoff nothing was a problem, only had one minor change from first draft. Speedy service and delivery Will use again for sure and would recommend to anyone anywhere 100%.
Once again thanks to Geoff and the crew for a great service, looking forward to dealing with you again.
Take Care All
Kevin
MI6NIR
4Z5ZQ Rating: 2015-02-16
Great Cards For A Low Price Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
These QSL cards look fantastic. They're sharply printed and appear to be much more expensive than they are. I've seen other QSL cards online but these are by far the best looking for the lowest price at £14.00/100 cards international postpaid. Shipping from England to Israel was very fast. Geoff really knows how to get the job done!
NB5N Rating: 2014-10-25
Great quality, price and custormer service! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I settled on FDS Graphics (again) after reviewing many other companies, mainly because I used them a few years ago and was quite satisfied with their quality and price. I'm adding "customer service" to that list because I experienced a minor issue this time that was not really anyone's fault, but Geoff rectified the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend FDS Graphics. Give Geoff a try - you won't be disappointed.
VE3WI Rating: 2014-08-26
Outstanding! Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Just received my 2nd order from Geoff, for my new callsign. Beautiful cards, fast service, reasonable price. What more can I say?
VK3MSD Rating: 2014-03-21
#1 quality and service Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Tnx Geoff, once agn you have shown how professional and caring you are in your work. This is my third batch of cards and every time they are spot on. Colors are perfect, print quality and stock is outstanding.
SD033 Rating: 2014-03-13
fantastic Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
a big thankyou geoff for the 100 reprints and only 3 hours from ordering the cards to Rx a text telling me that the card are in the post to me had them the following day, a fantastic job as always.
Danny
MW1CFN Rating: 2014-02-25
Colour balance issues Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Very good customer/proof service.

But, I was disappointed by the garish colour balance, which in any rational assessment, was way off.

This was my first order, but I'll try someone else next time.

NM5DC Rating: 2014-01-16
Great Experience Every Time Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I've changed addresses several time in the past 10-12 years and needed to reorder with my new QTH on my cards. I contacted FDS graphics and found that Dave the prior proprietor had passed. I was of course sad as Dave was quite the nice guy via email and always delivered. Geoff, the new proprietor, and I worked together to reorder my custom cards (4th time I think). Geoff had the order printed and shipped in a day or so. USPS managed to lose them (it was during the pre-Christmas rush so I'm not surprised). I contacted Geoff again, and he reprinted at no cost. I picked up the shipping (I went with UPS this time which is more expensive but reliable) and received the cards in less than 4 days transit time. The quality was perfect, the stock was solid. FDS QSL (FDSGraphics) is the place to go in my experience.