Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
K0LSR Rating: 2013-01-05
Very nice cards at a Great price! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I received my first order of cards from Geoff and I couldn't be happier. I ordered the double-sided cards. They are very high quality and I will be a repeat customer. Thanks!
W0RTP Rating: 2012-12-03
High Quality, Great Value Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I was looking for a high quality double sided QSL card that could be customized. I found it at FDS Graphics. An inquiry was answered overnight, a review copy was emailed for approval, and service was excellent. The order arrived exactly as advertised and the quality of the product exceeded expectations. It would be hard to find anything better for the money. Thanks a bunch, Geoff!
2I0WGM Rating: 2012-11-24
Second to none ! Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
The service provided is superb. Attention to detail and going beyond what was asked will ensure that I will only source my QSL cards here.
A copy of my card is on my QRZ page.
CR7AFP Rating: 2012-11-05
High quality service! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Great looking QSL cards.
Quality materials, nice looking printing.
In my case i've sent my own design, and Geoff did a splendid job with some tweaks turning it into an awesome QSL card.
Tnx Geoff.
Keep on with the great high quality service.
Phil
2E0UAC Rating: 2012-10-10
first class service Time Owned: N.A.
i will not bother with the epson printer again!!
first class cards, first class service, and a realy good price, thank you Geoff.
G7MRV Rating: 2012-09-24
Superb Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Im not normally someone who gives 5's in reviews, im normally more critical. But I cannot fault anything here!

This is the first batch of QSLs ive ever had professionally printed. In total its taken about 10 days, from first enquiry to receipt.

From the start, Geoff has provided advice and suggestions. I submitted a jpg file of my original card, which Geoff suggested could be improved with a few adjustments to the font and text positioning. I agreed these, and a few days later (Geoff had had a few days off) received a proof by email. Well, i thought my original design was good, but his improvements were amazing! The clarity and style are superb. I did ask however for a couple of club symbols to be added. The 2nd proof had these on and looked amazing. This was on the 20th (thursday). A shipping note was emailed on the saturday.

Well, the actual cards arrived on 24th (monday). They are in two packs of 100. Each pack is plastic wrapped, then packed in a sturdy cardboard box. The two boxes being plastic wrapped together. Very well packaged. And as for the cards themselves - I can hardly bring myself to despoil them by writing the QSO details on!

All communications with Geoff were by email, friendly and informal, but straight to the point.
G4DJX Rating: 2012-08-24
Great service - fast and easy Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Would recommend fds to anyone.
M6JBM Rating: 2012-08-17
top qsl cards best there is Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
Hi this is 2e0cgt 2q0cgt or 2o0cgt i have used fds 3 times and they have not dissapointed me in anyway they are the best out there best bang for the buck.
geoff is the best chap i have spoken too about qsl cards he realy knows his stuff if you want a qsl card then look no further they realy make your local or dxing mean something and with a top card operators know that you are a real operator that cares about radio do not take second best cards choose FDS QSL CARDS!!!!
best 73's fron jon 2e0cgt
G1PIE Rating: 2012-08-10
GX4LMR cards superb Time Owned: more than 12 months.
We have ordered many cards from geoff at FDS many times in the past for myself and special event stations.
This time we ordered them for the British railways ars http://www.radioclubs.net/britishrailwaysars/
GX4LMR call.
design and quality they are superb and quick delivery time.
will use again and again in the future, thanks geoff.
mark
G4HDU Rating: 2012-07-06
Excellent cards, quality and service Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
Having just got back in to ham radio after an absence of quite some years I thought I'd better get some new QSL cards (my old ones were from 4 addresses before). I, naturally, had a look at the reviews on here and went to look at their site.

First impressions were overwhelming. The change in QSL card production is so different to when I first bought mine in the '70s. I took a week or so to decide the style I wanted and then placed my order for 100 cards. Geoff promptly responded with a proof and I was blown away.

I asked for a couple of changes to be added including a masonic square and compass. This didn't prove any problem to Geoff. I also needed my radio web site URL adding and Reverend adding to my name.

Again no problem for Geoff and no extra charge for the additions.

When the cards came I was like a kid in a candy store! Very excited and kept showing them off to the long suffering XYL.

All in all, I shall be going back for more cards when these run out.