Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
G4XEX Rating: 2012-07-02
BEST QSL's I HAVE EVER HAD Time Owned: more than 12 months.
I have now used FDS for cards several times. My own call, G4XEX, special prefix calls GR4XEX and GQ4XEX and the club special event GB0BON. I will be placing an order for my next special prefix GO4XEX next month.

Good quality, fast service and Geoff is very helpful.

Peter
G4XEX
G4NKX Rating: 2012-06-20
Top Quality Product/Svce Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Got my Olympic Qsl's last week - the service was very good - Web site absolutely fine and no troubles placing the order, as one who was in the printing industry for over 30 years not once had I ever got around to doing my own cards even though I'd had opportunities to do so, I have dealt with quality printing for years and wondered what the finish would be like - the package arrived in a sealed box (water tight)... and the cards too were shrink wrapped in polythene - cards were top quality full colour on gloss finish and black reverse - the material looks like 200grm Astralux board (or similar)... I am now considering ordering some cards for my normal call !

Recommended:

10/10
N8VZ Rating: 2012-06-15
Great Cards, Great Service Time Owned: more than 12 months.
In the last several years I've ordered two sets of cards from FDS Graphics. When I made my initial order I had a general idea of how I'd like my cards to look. Geoff, G8RCZ, had wonderful suggestions that transformed my initial rough ideas into finished world-class QSL cards. At each step along the way Geoff gave me expert guidance. The finished product was a QSL card with a beautiful front featuring a scene from my hometown along with a backside that was PSK-centeric as a way to highlight my favorite HF mode. In summary, FDS Graphics is top-notch, and I'd highly recommend them to any ham in need of high-quality personalized QSL cards.
VU2CDP Rating: 2012-05-16
Excellent quality cards Time Owned: 3 to 6 months.
The quality of cards is outstanding. If you are serious about QSLing, you should consider FDS. There are others who may offer competitive rates, but what you get here is your money's worth in terms of paper quality, the artwork and Geoff's professionalism.

Received my box of reprints this evening and am thoroughly impressed. Highly recommended.
G3XAP Rating: 2012-05-16
Superb Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I ordered Diamond Jubilee and Olympic cards via the RSGB and was so impressed with the quality that I ordered 300 for my normal G3XAP callsign.

Everything is so simple and Geoff e-mails the proof for approval prior to printing.

The print quality is superb - I'll never go anywhere else for cards in future.

Thanks Geoff.

Phil G3XAP
WD8CW Rating: 2012-05-09
QSL CARDS/SERVICE Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I put an order for 100 cards from their preprinted selection. I was surprised on how quick they responded to my order and the turn around to get the cards. I would say it took about two weeks to get the cards. The quality into making these cards is excellent. Anyone ordering cards from them will not be disappointed. Great job to the guys at FDSQSL. Thank you David WD8CW
M6WWT Rating: 2012-04-17
Excellent quality cards Time Owned: N.A.
very good service Geoff emailed me the proof
I approved them they arrived and are very good quality at a very good price,
I would recommend fds
M0HMS Rating: 2012-03-26
Excellent value Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Just had some cards delivered today for the special call MQ0HMS, queens jubilee and got to say what excellent value for money they are..I have an olympic call and will be ordering those cards off geoff aswell......recomended.
G3LHS Rating: 2012-03-21
Good service, communication and quality. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I uploaded a picture and ordered 1000 single sided QSLs from FDS late one Friday night and mailed a cheque next day. Geoffs design was sent by email on Monday. It included everything I had asked for, so I confirmed the order at once. The cards were delivered two weeks later just as ordered and were very well packed.
A much better experience than printing my own from my PC, with printer problems and expensive ink and photo paper.

2E0IOS Rating: 2012-02-24
great cards well done Time Owned: N.A.
If anybody wants qsl cards done i recommend fds