Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
M0TCB Rating: 2012-02-24
Excellent quality cards, excellent service! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I ordered my cards one evening and within a few hours, Geoff had emailed me with proofs.

He guessed what I'd wanted first time and the proofs looked amazing.

I approved them and they got delivered a week later. Fantastic cards on quality paper stock and the printing quality and amazing!

I can't recommend FDS enough!
G0AXE Rating: 2012-02-22
QSL CARDS Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
A very professional and efficient service at very competitive prices.You will not find another QSL card producer as good or as cheap.
I give them full marks for artistic ability, helpfull and pleasant service and speed. Very impressive.
M0RFD Rating: 2012-02-20
QSL Cards Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
These are very good indeed. The definition is excellent as was the artwork. I would recommend them at any time. I was even contacted at 21.00hrs one evening to clear a point. I wish this firm the best of luck, they deserve it....
M1DRK Rating: 2012-02-06
Super Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Top quality customer service, have recommended to other hams.I am very impressed with the quality & value.
GW4PUC Rating: 2012-01-07
Great product and service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Delighted with the cards. The service was so good. I phoned with an enqiry about my design dimensions on a Monday late morning. Then made some small alterations. Sent my design on line that afternoon and then had to go out. On checking at about 5pm the proofs were waiting for me. Confirmed my order and on Wednesday my cards arrived. First class. Geoff Femor who dealt with me could not have been more helpeful. A pleasure to deal with. I would recomend this company any day.
WB5MHA Rating: 2011-12-25
RECOMMEND Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
1st class quality, service and low price. Wanted cards for my new W5BYR call. He came through with an online proof in about 8 hours and cards delivered within 2 weeks. Truly impressed.
5B4AHT Rating: 2011-12-25
Excellent QSL's from FDS Graphics Time Owned: N.A.
Setting up a second station in Cyprus, I was surprised how many stations I work want a QSL from me. Taking the RSGB's 'Radcom' magazine, I saw the advert from fdsqsl.com. The internet samples looked OK - and so did the price! So, I test-ordered one hundred. Wow! Colour, print quality and service first class. Will certainly use this company again.
G0UCH Rating: 2011-12-21
Excellent! Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I first got them to print 200 cards for me. At first I misunderstood what was needed once it was sorted, the cards arrived rapidly. Being very impressed with the quality of the printing and the speed of the service, I then ordered 2000 cards as a repeat order. Very good value indeed as a repeat service. In just over a week after I mailed a postal order I got an e mail saying the cards were despatched. That was yesterday and the cards arrived today. Not bad in the run up to Christmas.
MW6GWK Rating: 2011-11-20
QSl Cards Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
A job well done. Even though I had lost the original photo that i wanted as my qsl card. I did have lower quality of the same photo. I sent it anyway. Came back looking fab.

mw6gwk
M0YBC Rating: 2011-11-09
Great Fast Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Cannot fault the service or the speed sent the pictures on Wedsnesday and received my qsl on the monday morning great quality ..spot on 5 out of 5