Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
M0SDY Rating: 2011-11-07
Great job. Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Another great job done, well produced, well packed & quick. This was my 3rd order with FDS & allways a great service. I would recomend them to every station I know & talk to.

Earlier 5-star review posted by M0SDY on 2011-06-08

My second time order. Same great service & quality as the first. But even quicker, 3 days from the order to reception in my hands.

Thank you fdsqsl.
Earlier 5-star review posted by M0SDY on 2011-05-15

A job well done 10 out of 10 & I will be useing FDSqsl again & will recomend them with confidence to anyone. Speedy service & good quality cards.

Paul M0SDY.
MW6DUL Rating: 2011-11-07
Fantastic service again Time Owned: more than 12 months.
As usual, great communications, high quality cards, and fast delivery. Used FDS Graphics many times.
Thanks again
Dulyn 2W0DUL

Earlier 5-star review posted by MW6DUL on 2011-07-01

Having just passed my Intermediate Exam and needed new QSL cards, I have been using FDS Graphics for a couple of years now with my old call sign. I phoned them up to tell them what I needed doing, sent them a copy of the picture along with the new call sign, a proof was emailed to me , once confirmed the cards were with me the following day. Great service and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.
Earlier 5-star review posted by MW6DUL on 2011-03-14

Excellent service again, used three times now, had some changes done this time to my cards, no problem at all. Proofs were e.mailed for me to confirm, and they were delivered a couple of days later.
M0LPL Rating: 2011-11-03
m0lpl Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
fast delivery great cards recommend 100% thanks geoff
2I0LJW Rating: 2011-10-31
First class product Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I found this company quite by accident………..

I normally have my cards made by a local shop in my home town, but I have to say that fdsQSL are most definitely superior in respect of the quality of the cards they produce and the customer service they provide.

First class product
Superior customer service with excellent communications

The cards come delivered in a sturdy box encapsulated in a plastic covering for protection while in transit

If you are looking for a cost effective professional QSL card, then look no further than fdsQSL, you won’t be disappointed

Best 73s
de Gerry (2I0 LJW)

K0BSP Rating: 2011-10-24
Absolutely Tremendous! Time Owned: 6 to 12 months.
Good communications and super know-how. Nothing that can't be done and done well. Color very true to digital image. Perfect stock weight. There was nothing that disappointed me!
WI4P Rating: 2011-10-03
BEAUTIFUL CARDS, GREAT SERVICE Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
My new cards arrived this weekend and they are beautiful. Geoff did a great job with the layout, answered my inquiries promptly and delivered a first class product.
G4EDR Rating: 2011-09-20
First class Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Firstly, I will say that I was lucky enough to be a winner in the monthly prize draw on the FDS website for 300 free QSL cards. The service I received from Geoff was first class. Time taken from accepting the proofs (front and back) to despatch of the cards - 1 week. The quality is great. The colours and the detail just perfect. I'll be using FDS for my cards in the future.
MM0KTC Rating: 2011-09-13
great service, will use again Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
great service, quality printing, looking forward to placing my second order
AA4VX Rating: 2011-09-05
Smooth Secord repeat order Time Owned: more than 12 months.
Other than address changes and location information Secord order for my cards was trouble free and as always he emailed proofs before firing up the presses. I have a custom card that a NYC artist had drawn and he still had a copy on file. This makes it a no brainer to use Geoff for a third order in the future. Double sided card the price is reasonable. You can’t go wrong using a FDS Graphics.
M0VKC Rating: 2011-08-11
Superb quality and service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Took around 5 days from design in my head to being in my hand, and this included a weekend! Great communication's with Geoff,his customer service is second to none,he also sends you the proof's before going to print,and the quality is fantastic. Don't think there's better value for money out there, the price you see is the price you pay. No hidden extra's and don't forget the postage is included in the price. Will definitely be ordering more cards from Geoff in the future.
Order yours today you wont be disappointed!!

73 de Nige M0VKC