Manager

Manager - NA4M
Manager Notes

Reviews For: FDS Graphics

Category: QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc.

eMail Subscription

Product is in production
More Info: http://www.fdsQSL.com
# last 180 days Avg. Rating last 180 days Total reviews Avg. overall rating
KS4SW Rating: 2011-08-03
QSLMINI'S Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
WOW CAN'T BELEIVE HOW GREAT THEY CAME OUT.GOOD QUALITY STOCK AND EXCELLENT ART WORK.TOOK ABOUT 5 DAYS TO GET THEM .

THANKS FOR A GOOD JOB
RON
KS4SW
G0SDT Rating: 2011-07-18
Quality QSL Card service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
From start to finish this was the highest level of service. Excellent communications right through from asking about individual additions to my QSL card. Plenty of graphics already provided if you can't make your own. Large selection of additional extras such as club/group logo's. And! a proof being sent by email before printing your card.
As for the finished cards, razor sharp graphics and superb finish.
My card design in now held by FDS for future printing.
My only choice in future and I highly recommend FDSqsl if you are in need of QSL cards.
ZL1GWE Rating: 2011-07-16
Fantastic Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I would like to thank you for the superb quality and artwork in the ZL1OOIBM (Special Call Sign) 100th Centennial QSL cards despatched to me here in New Zealand.

I am so impressed by them, specially put together for the 100th / Centennial celebration of IBM's history, that it has spurred me to make as many QSOs with these FB cards.

Once again, it has been absolutely brilliant doing business with you and I thank you most warmly for these QSL cards.

You will be highly recommended to other local ZLs.

G3WI Rating: 2011-06-27
QSL Cards Time Owned: N.A.
Excellent service, Quality Cards and I shall be re ordering from Geoff again.

Regards

73 De G3WI
M3ZZA Rating: 2011-06-26
Fast Delivery + Quality Item Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
The communictaion between myself and Geoff was good. I made a change to my card and an update was emailed to me within the same day.
The website is so easy to use compared to other one's I have "tried" to use.
Cards are of high quality and well packaged for delivery. Delivery was under a week.
When my cards run out I will definitely buy more for FDS Graphics.
Keep up the good work guys.
GM1TBW Rating: 2011-06-26
Great service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
I ordered my 200 customised cards at the startr of the week and had them in my hands by the weekend. Thats' service for you and I'll certainly use FDS again.
G3UCQ Rating: 2011-06-09
Top Service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
My experience is the same as M0SDY's. I sent Geoff an image on 6th June and received my cards today, 9th June!! Great quality printing as well.
N2CRT Rating: 2011-05-30
Excellent products and service Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
Some sources have excellent products, but dealing with them can ruin the experience. No so with FDS Graphics. Communications about the order, a preview of the QSL cards, and notification of shipment all came quickly and without the need to be prompted. They even did small customization for the reverse side text by adding latitude, longitude, and grid square. I highly recommend my new friends across the pond!
G3RFX Rating: 2011-05-24
Royal Wedding QSL cards Time Owned: N.A.
Excellent service from FDS Graphics in connection with my 100 GR3RFX cards (I was also glad they do small quantities). In brief:

18 May cards ordered
19 May proofs received - all OK
23 May e-mail confirming cards despatched
24 May cards received

What more can one say?

Martyn G3RFX
M0OIC Rating: 2011-05-16
QSL Cards Time Owned: 0 to 3 months.
My XYL and I obtained a NOV for MR0OIC and 2R1SIS and of course there was a need for quality cards at a reasonable price. Having searched the various on-line suppliers we came across FDS QSLs who actually had Royal Wedding cards already available. In contact with Geoff he happily added a couple of items for us and the cards arrived today.

Service and communication--- Excellent
Quality of Card ------------ Excellent
Speed of supply ----------- Excellent
Comment from early recipient Excellent

What more can one ask.

I also ordered some basic M0OIC cards. Basic in name only for again quality is excellent.

We will be back.