FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
eHAM.net reserves the right to delete any content without notice.
Do NOT include contact information in the ad! No emails, no phone numbers.
Users must use our contact system for security purposes.
Individuals may post ads for used radio equipment and computer equipment intended to be used in amateur radio free of charge.
- List exactly what you are selling and for how much.
- Keep yours ads brief, please.
- Ads for new equipment, manufactured items or used equipment in quantity are subject to deletion as commercial posts.
- No ads on the behalf of others.
- No ads for eBay or other auctions.
- No copies of manuals or CDs. Original manuals only.
- Callsigns as user names must be valid.
- Ads with links to other websites for more details without so much as an asking price will be deleted.
- Promoting your website in here will likely get your ad deleted.
- Including contact information (email, phone) in the body of your ad will result in your ad being deleted.
You should receive an email with instructions on how to edit your ad after you post it. It will be sent to the address in your profile.
If you are using a SPAM blocker that requires a reply in order to accept email from this section, please be advised that we will not respond to it. Please add DO-NOT-REPLY-CLASSIFIEDS@eham.net to your approved list manually in order for you to receive traffic.
Watch out for the Cashier's Check Scam.
A potential buyer will contact you and offer to buy your item with a cashier's check. The amount will be substantially higher than your asking price and you will be asked to wire the difference back. The check will turn out to be a forgery and you will be out however much you wired away.
Classifieds Terms of Service
Our service has been created to be easily accessible to all users of legal age, but it also has limitations and risks that you must be aware of before participating.
- Buying and selling through eHam.net Classifieds is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. This excludes in all cases minors (persons who have not reached their eighteenth birthday).
- eHam.net is not involved in any transaction between any party who uses our site. There are risks which you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses; all of these risks are borne by you. We are a venue only and do not screen or censor or otherwise control the listings offered to other members, nor does eHam.net screen or censor or otherwise control the members of its service. eHam.net can not and does not control the behavior of the participants on this site. We can not control whether or not members will complete the transactions they describe on our site. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE CARE THROUGHOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!
- If there is a dispute between participants on this site, eHam.net is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more members, you hereby release, eHam.net, their officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- eHam.net is available for non-commercial use only. If you are in the business of buying and selling, you should contact the Classifieds Manager for information on using this site to do your business.
- eHam.net is for buying and selling items of Amateur Radio interest only. If you are not sure your item is of Amateur Radio interest, please contact Classifieds Manager.
Reporting Abuses of eHam.net Classifieds
If you find an ad that violates our Terms of Service, please contact the Classifieds Manager immediately.
If you think you have been ripped off by another member of eHam.net, there are several things you can do, depending on how far you want to take your complaint. We recommend you start with the first two steps below, before following up on any others.
- Talk to the other member. Sometimes it may seem like you've been ripped off when what really has happened is there has been a miscommunication. See if this is the case before you take your complaint to the next level.
- Contact the Classifieds Manager. If you feel this is an outright case of fraud or a blatant misuse of the eHam.net Classifieds, send us an email with the person's Callsign. We will investigate it and if we are able to determine with certainty that there was a misuse we will block the member from using the site and delete all of their ads. Please consider this a fairly extreme measure - it takes a lot of time to follow up on these complaints.
- Contact a third party to resolve the problem. If you need to, contact an outside party to arbitrate your dispute.
- File a formal complaint. If you paid for an item but never received it, this is considered mail fraud. You can contact your local Post Office or the National Fraud Information Center (http://www.fraud.com) and file a formal complaint.